Hillary Clinton and the Server...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton and the Server...

This information has been on the tube this morning. Perhaps she is going to get her comeuppance...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    This information has been on the tube this morning. Perhaps she is going to get her comeuppance...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1

I have a feeling that she is confident that any compromising emails have been erased from the server.
    They have known for a long time that this was coming and it would be unlike them to be caught unprepared.
    I fear we will end up with more gaps than smoking guns. Kind of like the Nixon tapes.
    Just an opinion.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

It's not clear if the device will yield any information — Clinton's attorney said in March that no emails from the main personal address she used while secretary of state still "reside on the server or on back-up systems associated with the server."

An intelligence source familiar with the matter told Fox News that the campaign's statement of cooperation was overblown, as the FBI had previously taken possession of a thumb drive containing sensitive emails that had been held by Clinton's personal attorney, David Kendall. The Associated Press reported that Kendall gave three thumb drives containing copies of roughly 30,000 work-related emails sent to and from Clinton's personal email address to the FBI after the agency determined he could not remain in possession of the classified information contained in some of the emails.
      I'd say charges are in order in any case.

1. From the above, it's pretty clear Clinton or parties associated with her wiped the drives of the server. Given the circumstances, that would be obstruction of justice and destroying evidence. It also tends to indicate that she did indeed have something major to hide.
      Nixon was going to be impeached in part for a missing 18 minutes of tape recordings. This makes his breech of ethics look like nothing happened at all.

2. Since it is known that at least one thumb drive exists with some of the e-mails on it, how many more do? That too is a breech of security and government regulations and laws.

3. If the server shows signs of deliberate erasure and then scrubbing to make recovery difficult or impossible that is further evidence of obstruction of justice. Now the messages weren't just erased. There was a deliberate attempt to make them disappear entirely.

I'd say Clinton appears guilty of obstruction of justice, destroying evidence, having classified information contrary to law, distributing potentially classified information contrary to law (the thumb drive known to exist and potentially other ones unknown existing), conducting official government business contrary to law, and probably a whole raft of other misdemeanors and felonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
        I have a feeling that she is confident that any compromising emails have been erased from the server.
        They have known for a long time that this was coming and it would be unlike them to be caught unprepared.
        I fear we will end up with more gaps than smoking guns. Kind of like the Nixon tapes.
        Just an opinion.
        It is my opinion as well, All those that are waiting for the other shoe to drop here are waiting in vain, the Clintons are probably everything that their detractors are saying they are, but they didn't just fall off the turnip wagon on the way here from Arkansas.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Just an opinion.
          More like a foregone conclusion. She's the worst of the upcoming contenders by far, and a bigger liar than Billy Bob ever was.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            More like a foregone conclusion. She's the worst of the upcoming contenders by far, and a bigger liar than Billy Bob ever was.

When Hillary became Sec of State she had a choice when it came to her emails.
            Her options were to try and protect the nation's secrets, but risk her own, or try to protect her secrets and risk the nation's.
            She decided that her secrets were more important.

That doesn't say much for her qualifications to be president.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Her options were to try and protect the nation's secrets, but risk her own, or try to protect her secrets and risk the nation's.

Actually it says everything about her that we need to know - secretive, egotistical, venal, corrupt, liar and not fit to be anywhere near Washington, District of Corruption.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Was listing to exchange between two talking heads about the Top Secret document that was found on Hillary's server. One of the "idiots" made a statement that basically said that it really didn't make any difference, anyone that could see the document (legally not hacked) also had a clearance. I couldn't believe what I heard; didn't this idiot know (probably not) that just because you have a clearance doesn't mean you have "need to know". I had a pretty high clearance in the Navy but this didn't give me the permission to look at material that I didn't have the "need to know". I am getting sick of these political hacks that will do anything to protect their king or queen and we are going to have to put up with this crap for another 1.5 years unless we forgo listing to any news program.
                Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  ...secretive, egotistical, venal, corrupt, liar and not fit to be anywhere near Washington, District of Corruption...[/FONT]
                  That's generic enough to apply to almost any of the hopefuls.

Comment

I agree with Mountain Man, it does reveal how 'unqualified' she is.

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does...

The Hillary e-mail mess just keeps digging itself deeper and deeper...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...F0?ocid=SMSDHP

Barbara Wells, an attorney for Platte River Networks, a Denver-based company that has managed Clinton's private e-mail since 2013, said in a phone interview Thursday that the server turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation "is blank and does not contain any useful data." But Wells added that the data on Clinton's server was migrated to another server that still exists. She ended the interview when questioned further, declining to say whether the data still exists on that other server and who has possession of it.
                      Hillary's "people" hand the FBI a blank server and admit that it was backed up elsewhere... It's like they're daring the government to press charges as if they are confident the government won't.

Hillary is a criminal at this point, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Comment

Dick Morris wrote a pc for Newsmax suggesting Hillary will soon be indicted.

Comment

Two Top Secret e-mails found, and nothing?
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            The Hillary e-mail mess just keeps digging itself deeper and deeper...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...F0?ocid=SMSDHP

Hillary's "people" hand the FBI a blank server and admit that it was backed up elsewhere... It's like they're daring the government to press charges as if they are confident the government won't.

Hillary is a criminal at this point, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
                            The Clinton's have been criminals for a long time.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              Dick Morris wrote a pc for Newsmax suggesting Hillary will soon be indicted.
                              Dick Morris has been predicting dire things about the Clintons for almost twenty years. Unfortunately, his predictions rarely come to fruition.
                              Don't leave good whiskey for the damn Yankees!" John Hunt Morgan, Eagleport, Ohio, July 23, 1863

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X