And Obama Blames...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Leading US Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer has announced that he is breaking ranks with President Obama by opposing the Iran nuclear deal.
    He said there was a very real risk that Iran would use the agreement to pursue what he called its nefarious goals rather than moderate its approach.
    Mr Schumer is the first Democratic Party senator to take such a stand.
    Correspondents say his move is a serious blow to the president as he urges Congress to back the deal.
    The nuclear deal calls for Iran to reduce its enrichment in exchange for the releasing of millions of dollars in frozen assets.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33814744

Is reason breaking out?
    This could mean that those opposed to the sellout might have enough votes to override a presidential veto...

Sincerely,
    M
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Here's hoping...

Here's another dem rejecting the 'deal'.

U.S. Rep. Eliot Engel, the top Democrat on the U.S. House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee, said on Thursday he has decided to vote to reject the nuclear deal with Iran.
      In a statement obtained by Reuters, Engel said he had raised questions about his concerns about the deal during the negotiations and since the deal was announced on July 1.

"The answers I've received simply don't convince me that this deal will keep a nuclear weapon out of Iran's hands, and may in fact strengthen Iran's position as a destabilizing and destructive influence across the Middle East," Engel said.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Good for him.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X