Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot(POTUS) Calls Kettle(Candidates) Black

Obama chides 2016 candidates for 'ridiculous,' 'sad' remarks

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia — Insisting that Americans deserve better, President Barack Obama chided Republicans Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump and Ted Cruz on Monday for a series of campaign-trail attacks that he said would be "ridiculous if it weren't so sad."

In some of his first commentary on the budding race to replace him, Obama accused the candidates of violating a time-honored American tradition of not playing "fast and loose" on topics of grave concern like foreign policy. And he said that regardless of which party wins the White House, he wants to ensure he's turning over the keys to someone capable of seriousness and honesty.

"We have robust debates, we look at the facts," Obama said during a news conference in Ethiopia. "We just don't fling out ad hominem attacks like that because it doesn't help inform the American people."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...rks/ar-AAdypLT

Hello ??? !!!!

Mr. "community organizer", almost US Senator (barely finished first term), have you checked your recent policy flubs and half-truth statements? More to the point, looked back on your 2008 campaign mis-speaks?

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Wait-Bobo just accusing someone else of playing fast and loose with the facts?

The best he's ever done is played fast and loose. Outright fabrications and bald-faced lies are more his stock in trade.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Chided only Republicans when the Hildabeast is all but charged with felonies...?

Comment

Poor Ali Babba...the greatest liar Washington, District of Corruption has ever seen, ending his career with a loud series of whimpers.

Comment

Is he still Potus ?Man,man,man,what a misery .

And I was dreaming that we were 25 january 2017,that every one,including Wladimir P ,was singing : Happy days are here again (Wladimir in Russian of course).

I was convinced that the long dark night was over .I was singing :all for my beer and The Unicorn ,and the neighbours called the police,and the police joined (they never refused some free beer).

And now my illusions have been shattered :damn,damn,damn .

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Obama chides 2016 candidates for 'ridiculous,' 'sad' remarks

Name the racist statements from Obama!

Where did he call Mexican-Americans rapists?
            #occupyarmchairgeneral.
            Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
            Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post

And who called Mexican-Americans rapists?
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                Obama, wasn't it?
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Well, Sal, for some folks all you need to do is cross the border and you're a " - American".
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Here's some from his administration at cabinet level and the VP:

http://mediatrackers.org/national/20...dmin-officials

Obama personally made a bunch in his books...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9020919AAHEWEU

Yes, throughout the book. "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13 when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

Sizing up the man who would become his boss, his first job after college: "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself maybe. And white"
                    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...talks-mor.html

"the point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, well there's a reaction that's in our experiences that won't go away and can sometimes come out in the wrong way. And that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it."

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                      Well, Sal, for some folks all you need to do is cross the border and you're a " - American".
                      Once we that great highway is built let us see how those smartmouths feel about it as 21 million friendly amigos storm across their border and insist that they have to push #2 for English and maybe #3 for French.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

For starters, they aren't "friendly", but our military seems to need a new mission, so...

Interestingly, quite a few years ago Harold Coyle of Team Yankee fame wrote a book about a war between Mexico and America - Trial By Fire.

Comment

Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win

http://freebeacon.com/politics/obama...m-i-could-win/

TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Once we that great highway is built let us see how those smartmouths feel about it as 21 million friendly amigos storm across their border and insist that they have to push #2 for English and maybe #3 for French.
                            You can't build an impenetrable wall between you and Mexico dude...all your drug addicts, millions and millions of them, would tear the wall down...if the gun dealers didn't do it first.

Care to detail who's going build it and pay for it?
                            #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                            Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                            Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

You can't build an impenetrable wall between you and Mexico dude...all your drug addicts, millions and millions of them, would tear the wall down...if the gun dealers didn't do it first.

Care to detail who's going build it and pay for it?
                              We could easily start by scattering jumping cholla cactus and it's cousins over say a 1 mile wide swath of much of the border and letting it grow naturally (which it would).
                              That stuff is free and it is insidious. It will take on vehicles as much as people, A cholla forest is something you don't venture into unless you want lots of pain.
                              Then you need only wall the areas near towns and civilization. Next, you slowly create a "dead zone" between the border and a second wall on the US side a several hundred feet back.
                              Sure, the drug dealers will still work around it. But, the casual illegal immigrant will be defeated almost entirely by such measures. The wall wouldn't be impenetrable, but it would be very difficult to beat. Using an irrelevant appeal to consequences (eg., Since the wall won't be impregnable and you won't stop every attempt to cross it, it shouldn't be built because it will fail) you attempt to dismiss a strong border "defense" as irrelevant.
                              It isn't.

In the Yuma sector about a decade ago they started jailing every illegal border crosser for 15 to 30 days before deporting them. Illegal crossings dropped 90%+ in a few months.
                              The crossers moved to the Tucson sector.

The Obama administration tried (unsuccessfully) to end this practice and would have until the public got hold of Holder's intent to do this. He shut up because it caused a firestorm of outrage.
                              Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 29 Jul 15, 00:50.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X