Clinton sent classified e-mails outside government control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Except for the fact I didn't. You aren't very good at this.
    If that is true and I factor in the content that you post here you must be under the legal age to vote. WTF? Does your Mommy know you're on this forum?
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
      I keep coming back to the way Hillary's being treated vs. the way I would have been treated in the same situation. While in the military I worked on a project which was classified top secret in its entirety...all mention of it, all documents related to it, everything was TS/SCI. We had a code-word program, a cover story with its own code word, the works. In fact those of us in the military that worked on this project didn't even wear uniforms to work...that type of thing. We were all made to sign agreements that spelled out our responsibility for the information, and the consequences if we didn't follow the rules handling it. I guarantee if we had talked about this project with uncleared people we would have been up for court martial and most likely a lengthy stretch at Leavenworth. It's becoming more likely that her emails, which were not secured properly (because they weren't done by the government, no matter how secure her personal system was it wasn't done properly) contained classified information. If it's found that she in fact did send classified emails she should be put on trial and if found guilty go to jail, simple as that. It that doesn't happen our system is broken.
      I am sure that you are correct, but one has to remember that rules and regulations are not applicable if your name is Clinton!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        The biggest question still remains:

What will be done about this?

Knowing she's wrong and she broke the law is one thing, but can a case be brought against her? Will she see a day in court? Or will this just serve as fodder for election debates before fading away into nothingness?
        Squirming out of problems is a Clinton specialty.

'definition of is' was a classic. Gee-wiz... he was getting it on in the Oval Office with an intern. They can weasel out somehow.
        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          If that is true and I factor in the content that you post here you must be under the legal age to vote. WTF? Does your Mommy know you're on this forum?
          I don't vote based on party. I vote for whichever candidate is the best in my opinion. Their party is irrelevant.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
            I keep coming back to the way Hillary's being treated vs. the way I would have been treated in the same situation. While in the military I worked on a project which was classified top secret in its entirety...all mention of it, all documents related to it, everything was TS/SCI. We had a code-word program, a cover story with its own code word, the works. In fact those of us in the military that worked on this project didn't even wear uniforms to work...that type of thing. We were all made to sign agreements that spelled out our responsibility for the information, and the consequences if we didn't follow the rules handling it. I guarantee if we had talked about this project with uncleared people we would have been up for court martial and most likely a lengthy stretch at Leavenworth. It's becoming more likely that her emails, which were not secured properly (because they weren't done by the government, no matter how secure her personal system was it wasn't done properly) contained classified information. If it's found that she in fact did send classified emails she should be put on trial and if found guilty go to jail, simple as that. It that doesn't happen our system is broken.
            And our system is broken. She is the queen. She is the next social experiment.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              I have no doubt that you wish someone was stalking you....but the facts are it isn't I....you need to look somewhere else.

I haven't posted religious hate towards you, in my above post I just changed out some words to point out how hypocritical your post was.
              Hypocrisy is another mainstay of the "left"
              I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
              --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                Interesting comment coming from you, let's change a couple words but keep the meaning:

You need to look at things logically and find who is to blame for each individual situation. Anytime something goes wrong you blame an entire group of people because you disagree with their religion. That's beyond illogical. Examine each situation to find the true culprit. Left, right, black, white, conservative, liberal, or religion. Also, your continuous insults are simply childish. Making fun of God, Christianity, and other Religious people does not make your argument better. I hope you realize that. Insulting the huge number of people who are religious, quite voraciously at times, also gets old and annoying.
                Rep incoming !!!
                I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

If things keep going like this Hiliary will be in jail before sees ever gets to the White House.

Comment

Finally, the FBI is involved and looking at this.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...lu?ocid=SMSDHP

The FBI has begun looking into the security of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private e-mail setup, contacting in the past week a Denver-based technology firm that helped manage the unusual system, according to two government officials.

Also last week, the FBI contacted Clinton’s lawyer, David Ken*dall, with questions about the security of a thumb drive in his possession that contains copies of work e-mails Clinton sent during her time as secretary of state.
                    Now there are portable "thumb drives" floating around with some or all of what on that server too? This scenario just gets worse and worse for the Hildabeast.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X