Clinton sent classified e-mails outside government control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Another problem is the assumption that just because one criticizes one side, they automatically support the other.
    Far, far too common a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Hillary apparently used a private e-mail account to have control of the resulting information to keep it out of the public eye. That too is illegal. She full well knew exactly what she was doing and why.
      She knew it was illegal, but didn't give a rat's patoot about it and did it anyway. Now every time its brought up she sounds like some mob boss proclaiming her innocence instantly. The only she has any regrets about is getting caught.
      Damn right, that bitch went to law school and knows what she did was wrong.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The biggest question still remains:

What will be done about this?

Knowing she's wrong and she broke the law is one thing, but can a case be brought against her? Will she see a day in court? Or will this just serve as fodder for election debates before fading away into nothingness?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          You sir have no class.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
            You need to look at things logically and find who is to blame for each individual situation. Anytime something goes wrong you blame an entire group of people because you disagree with their politics. That's beyond illogical. Examine each situation to find the true culprit. Left, right, black, white, conservative, liberal, or whatever. Also, your continuous insults are simply childish. Making fun of Hillary, Obama, and other Democrats does not make your argument better. I hope you realize that. Insulting the huge number of people who lean to the left, quite voraciously at times, also gets old and annoying.
            Interesting comment coming from you, let's change a couple words but keep the meaning:

You need to look at things logically and find who is to blame for each individual situation. Anytime something goes wrong you blame an entire group of people because you disagree with their religion. That's beyond illogical. Examine each situation to find the true culprit. Left, right, black, white, conservative, liberal, or religion. Also, your continuous insults are simply childish. Making fun of God, Christianity, and other Religious people does not make your argument better. I hope you realize that. Insulting the huge number of people who are religious, quite voraciously at times, also gets old and annoying.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              Interesting comment coming from you, let's change a couple words but keep the meaning:

You need to look at things logically and find who is to blame for each individual situation. Anytime something goes wrong you blame an entire group of people because you disagree with their religion. That's beyond illogical. Examine each situation to find the true culprit. Left, right, black, white, conservative, liberal, or religion. Also, your continuous insults are simply childish. Making fun of God, Christianity, and other Religious people does not make your argument better. I hope you realize that. Insulting the huge number of people who are religious, quite voraciously at times, also gets old and annoying.
              Why do you stalk me and post religious hate against me on every damn thread?

Comment

I have no doubt that you wish someone was stalking you....but the facts are it isn't I....you need to look somewhere else.

I haven't posted religious hate towards you, in my above post I just changed out some words to point out how hypocritical your post was.
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Why do you think she went to law school?
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    I have no doubt that you wish someone was stalking you....but the facts are it isn't I....you need to look somewhere else.

I haven't posted religious hate towards you, in my above post I just changed out some words to point out how hypocritical your post was.
                    My post was not directed to you and it did not deal with religion. You are trolling. You are now on ignore.

Comment

My post was not directed to you and it did not deal with religion. You are trolling. You are now on ignore.
                      I copied and pasted your words but changed political to religious. If anything you should be thanking me for helping you see yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                        The biggest question still remains:

What will be done about this?

Knowing she's wrong and she broke the law is one thing, but can a case be brought against her? Will she see a day in court? Or will this just serve as fodder for election debates before fading away into nothingness?
                        I'd say for those who want something other than for it to just disappear, that they keep it in her face, and the public eye at a minimum. For those who have some power to force a peek into the e-mails they keep finding violations of government regulations and laws and making those public.
                        Republican candidates, particularly the "second string" ones with little chance of winning but who are still active should all but openly attack Hillary over the e-mails, Benghazi, Whitewater, the White House files, anything and everything painting her as the conniving, lying, criminal sneak she is. And, yes, at this point I'd say short of proving it in a court of law she's all that in spades and beyond.

Comment

You sir have no class.
                          The Clinton's have even less class, thanks for voting them in office.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Is this a violation of the forum rules? I think not so suck it up.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The Clinton's have even less class, thanks for voting them in office.
                              Except for the fact I didn't. You aren't very good at this.

Comment

I keep coming back to the way Hillary's being treated vs. the way I would have been treated in the same situation. While in the military I worked on a project which was classified top secret in its entirety...all mention of it, all documents related to it, everything was TS/SCI. We had a code-word program, a cover story with its own code word, the works. In fact those of us in the military that worked on this project didn't even wear uniforms to work...that type of thing. We were all made to sign agreements that spelled out our responsibility for the information, and the consequences if we didn't follow the rules handling it. I guarantee if we had talked about this project with uncleared people we would have been up for court martial and most likely a lengthy stretch at Leavenworth. It's becoming more likely that her emails, which were not secured properly (because they weren't done by the government, no matter how secure her personal system was it wasn't done properly) contained classified information. If it's found that she in fact did send classified emails she should be put on trial and if found guilty go to jail, simple as that. It that doesn't happen our system is broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X