Clinton sent classified e-mails outside government control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton sent classified e-mails outside government control

The WSJ reports Hillary sent e-mails outside government control on her private e-mail account more than once.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...9J?ocid=SMSDHP

WASHINGTON, July 24 (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sent at least four emails containing classified material from her personal account while she was U.S. secretary of state, the Wall Street Journal said on Friday, citing an inspector general's review.

The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community said the information in the emails should have been considered "secret," the second-highest level of classification, according to the Journal.
    This is a criminal violation of federal statutes.

The rascally right wing conspiracy strikes again...
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

And, Hillary's latest non-answer to this new e-mail eruption:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Vq?ocid=SMSDHP

“There have been a lot of inaccuracies, as Congressman Cummings made clear this morning. Maybe the heat is getting to everybody. We all have a responsibility to get this right; I have released 55,000 pages of emails, I have said repeatedly that I will answer questions in front of the House committee,” she said during an economic speech in New York.

“We are all accountable to the American people to get their facts right and I will do my part, but I will also stay focused on the issues”

Comment

Time to send her to prison, like any other citizen would be for the sdame thing.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Time to send her to prison, like any other citizen would be for the sdame thing.
          A felony conviction with a fine and probation would be fine with me. That way the Hildabeast isn't a burden on taxpayers, can give back some of the money she's "stolen," and be ineligible for public office for the most part.

Comment

And the officials are now confirming it. Clinton's response was a lie in the form of a dodge of responsibility much like most criminals take.

The inspector general of the intelligence community wrote in a letter to members of Congress on Thursday that a sampling of 40 of 30,000 Clinton emails found at least four that should have been classified as secret.

The information in the emails was derived from the U.S. intelligence community "and should have been handled as classified, appropriately marked and transmitted via a secure network," the inspector general, Charles McCullough, wrote. His letter was made available on Friday on a House of Representatives website.
            And, that's just 4 e-mails out of 40 random picks leaving another 29,960 with possible breeches in them.

Clinton should be facing federal felony charges.

Comment

She thinks she is above the law, and it is obvious she does not care one little bit about Benghazi, nor the people who lost their lives. She is and always has been all about Hillary. I hope that she will be charged, bit I cannot see the current administration doing anything about it.
              Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                She thinks she is above the law, and it is obvious she does not care one little bit about Benghazi, nor the people who lost their lives. She is and always has been all about Hillary. I hope that she will be charged, bit I cannot see the current administration doing anything about it.
                Nothing will happen. In fact there might be National holiday named after her and rather than it being a paid day off for Americans all the money everyone earns that day will go to The Clinton Foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
                  Nothing will happen. In fact there might be National holiday named after her and rather than it being a paid day off for Americans all the money everyone earns that day will go to The Clinton Foundation.
                  I am afraid you are right, but one can dream
                  Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                    I am afraid you are right, but one can dream
                    Dreaming is dangerous.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cheap...eampolice.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Rock View Post
                      Oh. Flashback moment...

We had ACDC, Lead Zep, ect...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

No comment from the left? Getting harder and harder to defend the un-defendable, eh?
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          No comment from the left? Getting harder and harder to defend the un-defendable, eh?
                          From the Left? Why would someone from the left defend her? She is a corporate lackey like the rest of the Democratic and Republican parties. Now - no comment from the Liberals? That's a different question...

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                            From the Left? Why would someone from the left defend her? She is a corporate lackey like the rest of the Democratic and Republican parties. Now - no comment from the Liberals? That's a different question...
                            You would have to ask them, she's their queen.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              The WSJ reports Hillary sent e-mails outside government control on her private e-mail account more than once.

This is a criminal violation of federal statutes.
                              Since they burned Petraeus for this they shouldn't have a problem burning her. Watch her squirm out of it as usual.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X