No announcement yet.

Mr Trump Finally steps in it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my female bosses to be slightly better than their male counterparts though I always suspected they were just trying harder.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      I found my female bosses to be slightly better than their male counterparts though I always suspected they were just trying harder.
      Here I'll correct that. "copying better"...
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

• Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        Here I'll correct that. "copying better"...
        Both trying harder and copying, they have to fit in and be one of the "guys" and prove themselves, also, women like to please. But hey, I guess you knew that one too didn't you boys.

Comment

• I have been thinking that if Trump makes it into the primary in my state I will vote for him. I think that women should vote for him because if he gets to be the Republican Presidential Candidate it will make the election of Hillary Clinton a foregone conclusion.

Even better, if Congress defunds Planned Parenthood every Democratic woman should vote for Trump in the primaries, and then against him in the general. We did it against Todd Akin in Missouri in 2008 and we can do it all over this country in 2016: It would be a perfect vengeance.

As it is, it may be that Republican women are driving his popularity in the polls for whatever reason.
          The most amazing part of the new poll though is the “huge lead” Trump has over Bush among the highly coveted women vote — 26 to 10 percent.

This actually isn’t the first poll to show Trump’s popularity among women voters, a reality that is in direct contradiction to the predictions of “experts” that his brash style would be unappealing to women.

According to The Washington Times, a recent poll by the Washington Post and ABC showed Trump garnering 23 percent of GOP women voters, compared to 16 percent for Walker and only 8 percent for Bush.
          http://conservativetribune.com/women-message-trump/

Being an emotional woman, I find a man with devil may care courage quite appealing.

I find the man amusing (There it is-the “He made me laugh” trope). He’s gutsy, taking on the establishment, taking on the big money people, not being intimidated by the idea of offending any special interest group of the very divided GOP. He doesn’t care if he wins or not, I think. He’s just in it to stir the pot and that makes his candidacy all the more intriguing. And isn’t he instilling a lot of fear in the establishment candidates? Emotionally, I like a man that puts other men on the run.
          Homo homini lupus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jannie View Post
            Being an emotional woman, I find a man with devil may care courage quite appealing.
            More evidence that woman see men as expendable. The biological imperatives continue to define the relationship between the sexes.

Woman are no more emotional than men they just do not have the same need to control emotional expression. Emotions or "feelings" are the physiological expression of instincts and those instincts are not exactly the same between the sexes. Despite sexual assault and domestic violence woman are less likely to be assaulted than men. In 1973 males were two and a half times more likely to be the victim of violent crime than females. As violent crime has decreased the gap has closed but that mostly reflects how difficult sexual assault and domestic violence are to address. Young males especially are likely to be involved in violence which is consistent with social arrangements that do not offer the same level of protection for males as females.

Social safety nets for mothers leave males to fend for themselves. In a society where there is no expectation that females will provide for males it is hardly surprising that a sense of female entitlement to support exists. While there are logical reasons why society needs to provide for mothers and children and not males at a psychological level it reflects more basic emotional orientations. Female expectation for security influences the relationship between the sexes in many subtle ways. At the political level it means woman are more likely to exchange security for individual liberties. Males lacking social safety nets often have nothing to lose by being irrationally independent and anti social. Reproductive success requires a secure social structure for females but males are in fact expendable to a large degree. While the social relations of females are not exactly harmonious they do reflect the instinctual drive for security and group support in ways different from males.

I would suggest that in general neither males nor females understand their instincts in a way that makes them better able to rationally disregard the influence thereof.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Image is against forum rules.

ACG Staff
              Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 30 Jul 15, 16:31.
              Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying culture. Aristotle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X