Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
    I cannot.
    But I can freely buy some Foie gras ,hehe ...
    For how long my friend?
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      For how long my friend?
      Until he becomes a US citizen.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        lol
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          One does not have to be a US Citizen to buy Duck Liver!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

The only way that a convicted felon can legally buy a gun from a dealer is if he gets his conviction expunged. State rights reinstatements only work for private sales because dealers operate according to federal law.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              The only way that a convicted felon can legally buy a gun from a dealer is if he gets his conviction expunged. State rights reinstatements only work for private sales because dealers operate according to federal law.
              Not true. Any firearm manufactured before 1895 is legal to be purchased by anyone.

http://www.empirearms.com/pre-1899.htm

Technically, felons can buy and possess such weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Not true. Any firearm manufactured before 1895 is legal to be purchased by anyone.

http://www.empirearms.com/pre-1899.htm

Technically, felons can buy and possess such weapons.
                Okay, but we're not talking about blackpowder firearms and a few other rarities that any self respecting felon wouldn't use. Since we're nitpicking, is your 92 a real one or a POS Taurus? I'm waiting...

Comment

Correct, for most states but some don't expunge anything, unless it is done by the Governor.... fat chance.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Okay, but we're not talking about blackpowder firearms and a few other rarities that any self respecting felon wouldn't use. Since we're nitpicking, is your 92 a real one or a POS Taurus? I'm waiting...
                    A Taurus. I've fired probably close to a thousand rounds through that thing in the last 25 or so years and it has never jammed, never misfired on me. It's accurate enough to 20 to 25 yards.

But, I'm not a big pistol fan. To my thinking if they're that close it's easier to use a sword, knife, or simply give them the "chair" WWE style. But, you never know... That's why I like a big heavy all metal pistol. It works great as a club.

Never had much use for pistols. Oh, it's the only one I own too.

So, say what you will, for me it gets the job done. How can you complain about something that works reliably every time?

Oh, I really prefer shooting black powder. It's fun. Have a Sharps .54 and a Maynard Highwall in .40. The later uses modified .303 British cartridges. Have bullet molds for both. It's fun using the micrometer peep sights and trying to get good groups at 200 or 300 yards that way. That is a real test of skill.

Now, you want crap in a pistol, buy a Ruger.

Comment

The old P-series Rugers sucked. The new SR's are very serviceable.
                      Nothing better than long range shooting with peep sights. If you get good at that, it gives you a feeling of great confidence.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X