New twist in the SF murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Seriously? The Feds don't keep records like we have to?
    Oh, they know exactly how the gun got there, it's just very embarrassing and they're trying to come up with the proper spin on it.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      Oh, they know exactly how the gun got there, it's just very embarrassing and they're trying to come up with the proper spin on it.
      Or the right level of cut-out.

The thing that will be interesting is the rank of the issues...
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        It didn't use to be like that. I remember going there as a child, as my parents were from there, and it was a great place to visit.

Sincerely,
        M
        My godfather (who was in the Pentagon when it was hit) used to live on Oakland when I was a child. I loved going to visit them and look out across the bay.

I flew there two months ago for a weekend. Still a beautiful city.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
          My godfather (who was in the Pentagon when it was hit) used to live on Oakland when I was a child. I loved going to visit them and look out across the bay.

I flew there two months ago for a weekend. Still a beautiful city.
          Hey...we defeated Gay Marriage until the Supreme Court shoved it down our throats. We own more guns. Have you been drinking the Kool-Aid served by proggies? Texas has 13 sanctuary cities and Texans bitch about SF?
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

San Francisco's sanctuary law is being reviewed due to this incident. If the law end up being tossed, we have Kate Steinle to thank for it.

This topic have been discussed by virtually everyone in the bay area. I have yet to come across anyone who supports the sanctuary law. How did it ever get passed? Did the people of SF vote for it?
            “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
              San Francisco's sanctuary law is being reviewed due to this incident. If the law end up being tossed, we have Kate Steinle to thank for it.

This topic have been discussed by virtually everyone in the bay area. I have yet to come across anyone who supports the sanctuary law. How did it ever get passed? Did the people of SF vote for it?
              While I certainly don't want to see anyone get killed, this incident has definitely put the spot light on sanctuary cities, and rightfully so. I hope the people who reside in these cities take a good hard look at what they are welcoming in with open arms.
              Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                Hey...we defeated Gay Marriage until the Supreme Court shoved it down our throats. We own more guns. Have you been drinking the Kool-Aid served by proggies? Texas has 13 sanctuary cities and Texans bitch about SF?
                Hey hey hey, now. I'm not bitching - if San Fran wan't to be a house of crazy, that's their business. I'm simply lamenting that such a beautiful city has politics that are to liberals as liberals are to conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                  While I certainly don't want to see anyone get killed, this incident has definitely put the spot light on sanctuary cities, and rightfully so. I hope the people who reside in these cities take a good hard look at what they are welcoming in with open arms.
                  Well, if it helps defeat that nonsense her death will not be in vain, although it is a helluva price to pay for sanity to affirm itself.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

They slip those bills into the ballots with shallow wording. I always vote NO to them.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                      They don't care, you are speaking about libtards that love all vermin.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        Well, if it helps defeat that nonsense her death will not be in vain, although it is a helluva price to pay for sanity to affirm itself.

If the goal is to educate people on the dangers of allowing sanctuary cities to continue defying federal laws, this is the time to do it. It is the perfect opportunity for conservatives to jump on and ride it for all they can. I'll bet the Democrats wouldn't have hesitated. They understand how to work it.
                        “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Kathryn Steinle's father is not going to let his daughter's death be in vain. He's taking his battle to DC.

Father of slain S.F. woman Kathryn Steinle supports anti-"sanctuary city" laws

The father of Kathryn Steinle, the San Francisco woman who was shot to death on a San Francisco pier by an immigrant in the country illegally, urged lawmakers to consider changes to the country's immigration laws in order to more effectively get criminal felons off the streets.

"Our family realized the complexity of immigration laws, however we feel strongly that some legislation should be discussed, enacted or changed to take these undocumented immigrants felons off our streets for good," Jim Steinle said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing Tuesday. "We'd be proud to see Kate's name associated with some of this new legislation. We feel if Kate's law saves one daughter, one son, a mother, a father, Kate's death won't be in vain."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/father-s...ary-city-laws/
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

As a matter of fact, Iowa senator Chuck Grassley is already on it.

New legislation targets 'sanctuary cities' that circumvent immigration laws

Iowa senator Chuck Grassley, the Republican who chairs the Senate judiciary committee, introduced legislation on Tuesday that would crack down on jurisdictions that provide safe harbor for undocumented migrants by withholding some federal funding for state and local entities if they decline to cooperate with the government on the holding or transferring of undocumented migrants with criminal records.

Among the funding Grassley’s bill threatens to withhold are grants related to law enforcement that are distributed by the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Justice. His legislation would also impose a mandatory minimum five-year prison sentence, as well as a possible fine, for those who enter the US after being deported.

“Enforcing the immigration laws of the United States is not a voluntary or trivial matter. Real lives are at stake. Things cannot continue this way,” Grassley said while announcing the bill during a judiciary committee hearing, where several relatives whose family members were killed by undocumented migrants provided testimony.

“No more people should die at the hands of those who break our laws just by being here. No more families should have to go through what our witnesses have experienced,” he added, while noting that those addressing the panel lost loved ones “as a direct result of the [Obama] administration’s failure to deport criminals or its tolerance of sanctuary policies”.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...s-kate-steinle

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Update

Kate Steinle's family filed a wrongful death lawsuit. They have a tough legal battle ahead of them, it's hard to win a case against government agencies.

The federal court suit by Kathryn Steinle’s parents said Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, a Mexican immigrant who has admitted firing the fatal shot, was freed from jail weeks before Steinle was killed because of blunders by both Mirkarimi and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The suit also faulted ICE, the federal immigration agency, saying its officials were aware of Mirkarimi’s policy and knew he would refuse to honor immigration holds.

The family also said the U.S. Bureau of Land Management had failed to train its employees to keep their weapons secure.

“The Steinle family hopes that their actions today will serve to highlight the lax enforcement of gun safety regulations among the law enforcement agencies involved and bureaucratic confusion so that this will not happen to others,” said Frank Pitre, the family’s lawyer.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...er-7949584.php

Comment

They ought to go after the city as well for the sanctuary city policy. That's what lead up to all this insanity.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X