New twist in the SF murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
    I wouldn't call it stolen property that's just people taking their "fair share", after all they are entitled to it right?
    Well, that is an argument which has been raised in the past.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Well, that is an argument which has been raised in the past.
      In that case where is my fair share? Hand over the rep points!
      “Come and take it!"

Comment

Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
        In that case where is my fair share? Hand over the rep points!
        I will as soon as the 24 period has expired.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          I would also like to see the courts hold public officials liable for their actions, they should get fined, fired, and jailed for endangering citizens lives.
          I have felt that way all of my life. I believe that the higher one's position, the greater the responsibility and the greater the liability and the penalties for screwing up.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

To do so you have to prove a culpable mental state, i.e. that the actor intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal neglect caused said murder to happen.

Lots of subjects out on bond commit murder. There can be no reasonable expectation of intent when there are Federal and State mandates on jail capacity. If the law says you must hold the jail pop to X number, then you have no choice.

The liability lies with the policy of a sanctuary city. A suit on those grounds would be very interesting if properly done.
            The primary mandate for public officials is to protect public safety, not worry about prisoner comfort or other matters.

Thus, these officials are guilty of causing the murder by their deliberate actions in releasing a known criminal.

IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE VICTIMS - NEVER ABOUT THE PERPS. As a lawman yourself, I would have expected you to know that better than anyone.

Comment

Well, so far all we have is the shooter's explanation of how he acquired the weapon.

IME people caught with stolen property have always just 'found' it. Even if its a garage full of HD TVs...
              Correct, but somewhere it was posted that it was a federal agents handgun. I'm sure they got that bit of information after tracing the serial number... maybe not.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Correct, but somewhere it was posted that it was a federal agents handgun. I'm sure they got that bit of information after tracing the serial number... maybe not.
                Yeah, I posted that, it was a federally-issued weapon, as per the serial number.

However, at the time of the article there was no information on how it ended up in that killing.

The Feds lost around 200 issue handguns in a burglary about two years ago, and not all have been recovered; there's been a couple smaller losses too (the park service had around twenty lifted in 2014).

So its not clear if its one of those weapons, a weapon lost in a home or vehicle burglary, or what.

Or maybe the goober is telling the truth about finding it.

But I bet there's a lot of interest in finding that out...

Comment

Yeah, I posted that, it was a federally-issued weapon, as per the serial number.

However, at the time of the article there was no information on how it ended up in that killing.

The Feds lost around 200 issue handguns in a burglary about two years ago, and not all have been recovered; there's been a couple smaller losses too (the park service had around twenty lifted in 2014).

So its not clear if its one of those weapons, a weapon lost in a home or vehicle burglary, or what.

Might have gotten it from Holder.... he sells them out of his trunk.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Excellent!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

So I'm told. does a fast and furious business, I hear...

Comment

So I'm told. does a fast and furious business, I hear...
                        LOL!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Yes, the gun was stolen from a vehicle belonging to a BLM agent. The agent is also being investigated because there are specific procedures for securing a gun in a vehicle. It is ALWAYS to be locked in a metal locked case attached inside the trunk when not in use. I don't think the agent secured the gun properly.

Comment

No Holder does not! He uses straw salesmen as it is much more efficient. Delivery is free!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                              Yes, the gun was stolen from a vehicle belonging to a BLM agent. The agent is also being investigated because there are specific procedures for securing a gun in a vehicle. It is ALWAYS to be locked in a metal locked case attached inside the trunk when not in use. I don't think the agent secured the gun properly.
                              Oh, those idiots.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Seriously? The Feds don't keep records like we have to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X