No announcement yet.

New twist in the SF murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course Leftie politicians paid lip service to condemning SF's policy. Don't hold your breath that they turn that into any sort of solid action to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
      Yes we are.
      So is NYC, unfortunately. I don't think that our sanctuary policy is as all-encompassing as yours, though I can be wrong.

I assure you, I did not vote for it. Don't know anyone who did voted in favor of it, yet it passed somehow.
      Feinstein was mayor when she signed it into law for SF. Not too long after she was elected to the US Senate, where she's been ever since. I'm not saying you personally, but somebody out there's been voting for that twt -- again, and again, and again. It's damned hypocritical of her to turn on the SF sheriff like that -- and it'd be equally hypocritical of SF's voters to turn on the sheriff, too. If they want to blame someone, Feinstein's the one. How is the local mood over there concerning your US Senator? Can this thing cost her her next election? If not, then Californians are every bit as phony as she is.

We can add another one to your list...
      Don't much care for the shrew myself, but she's never been in a position to vote on or enforce any of these sanctuary regs. She's always been at the Federal level, so that's one of the few faux pas imaginable of which she or her husband cannot be guilty.

But give her a chance: she may yet prove me wrong.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        So is NYC, unfortunately. I don't think that our sanctuary policy is as all-encompassing as yours, though I can be wrong.

You're right, SF is leading the way.

While many cities have scaled back cooperation with ICE, few have gone as far as San Francisco.
        For more than two decades, San Francisco has been considered a sanctuary for people in the U.S. illegally.
        The city's sanctuary law prohibits city employees from helping federal authorities with immigration investigations or arrests unless required by law or warrant. That said, the ordinance does not prohibit local law enforcement from informing ICE that they've arrested someone in the country illegally for a felony offense or who has prior felony convictions.

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articl...-after-slaying

Hopefully with all the blame game and finger pointing, there might be more support to repeal the sanctuary city law.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Of course Leftie politicians paid lip service to condemning SF's policy. Don't hold your breath that they turn that into any sort of solid action to change it.
          Considering the recent news about the demographics in California, they can't risk alienating the Hispanic vote now.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            Why we should be killing off the stupid...

We could start with putting up "Stupid limit" signs warning how many stupid things an hour you are allowed to do in a particular place.
            Killing them? We ****ing bread them.... and Obama wants more to come across the boarder.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              Killing them? We ****ing bread them.... and Obama wants more to come across the boarder.
              Calling other people stupid with grammar/spelling errors in your post is funny.
              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                Considering the recent news about the demographics in California, they can't risk alienating the Hispanic vote now.
                Odd thing is that US Hispanics, native born here, or naturalized, hate the illegals.

The only thing that illegals do for Democrats (and the Left) right now is give them numbers in some election districts. But, that is going up in front of the Supreme court soon so....

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                  I keep telling these guys that good manners are the foundation of democracy but they won't listen to me.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post

Don't forget the Hispanic White votes.
                    “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                      Don't forget the Hispanic White votes.
                      Hispanic isn't a race. They come in all shads.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Feinstein was mayor when she signed it into law for SF. Not too long after she was elected to the US Senate, where she's been ever since. I'm not saying you personally, but somebody out there's been voting for that twt -- again, and again, and again. It's damned hypocritical of her to turn on the SF sheriff like that -- and it'd be equally hypocritical of SF's voters to turn on the sheriff, too. If they want to blame someone, Feinstein's the one. How is the local mood over there concerning your US Senator? Can this thing cost her her next election? If not, then Californians are every bit as phony as she is.

Don't much care for the shrew myself, but she's never been in a position to vote on or enforce any of these sanctuary regs. She's always been at the Federal level, so that's one of the few faux pas imaginable of which she or her husband cannot be guilty.

But give her a chance: she may yet prove me wrong.
                        According to the news reports, Chen Lee is Mayor and signed the order that the Sheriff is referring to, some two years ago, that led to this screw-up.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Hispanic isn't a race. They come in all shads.
                          Don't tell the Feds or the Hispanics that.

Incidentally, "white people" come in a variety of skin tones as well, including one that claims to be Hispanic of Spanish descent. That's why Federal forms now ask you if you are "White, Non-Hispanic".

I just mark "other" and let them figure it all out while I lobby for benefits for the "Other" minority in America.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Perhaps I've found the real cause for Dianne Feinstein's animus towards the San Francisco sheriff.

Before assuming the sheriff's office in Jan 2012, Ross Mirkarimi was charged in a domestic violence incident. The charges were still pending when Mirkarimi was to be sworn in as sheriff. The judge originally scheduled to administer the oath was Superior Court Judge Katherine Feinstein: daughter to the Senator. The oath instead was administered by former SF mayor Art Agnos. In March Mirkarimi plead guilty to a misdemeanor, thus ending the criminal battle, but opening up possible disciplinary action. Mayor Ed Lee ordered a new review of the sheriff's case, and had him suspended from his office -- and none other than Dianne Feinstein, amid all the controversy, backed the mayor to the hilt. Indeed, she always has.

Does anyone else get the feeling the the US Senator for California personally dislikes the Sheriff of San Francisco, and it's that personal animus, and not a policy difference, that's driving her criticism now?

http://www.sfsheriff.com/executives.html
                            http://www.iranianamericanpac.org/su...-job-done.aspx
                            http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0..._1193176.html?
                            http://ebar.com/blogs/feinstein-said...ust-mirkarimi/
                            http://www.komonews.com/news/nationa...136908568.html
                            http://www.nlgsf.org/news/statement-...on-proceedings
                            http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...or-3406888.php

These humps will talk anything but policy, won't they. That they won't do at gunpoint.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                              What is even more funny is how you think this is a term paper. BTW... what format do you use?

But by all means defend your murder!
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

http://www.gopusa.com/cartoons/2015/.../?subscriber=1
                                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                                “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X