New twist in the SF murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New twist in the SF murder

Turns out the illegal with the long criminal history who murdered the woman the other day used a weapon that was issued to a Federal agency.

Its still emerging.

It will be interesting to see just how much of this the media actually reports.

http://www.policeone.com/investigati...F-pier-slaying
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

The shooter says he found the gun wrapped in a jacket / shirt. Okay.

Two things.

He knows he is not allowed to possess, handle or otherwise have a firearm. He picked the weapon up.

Two: It fired not once, but three times (minimally). That means he deliberately pulled the trigger and did so more than once.

Comment

Yeah..probably why he "has a long criminal history", right?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Yeah..probably why he "has a long criminal history", right?
        Why we should be killing off the stupid...

We could start with putting up "Stupid limit" signs warning how many stupid things an hour you are allowed to do in a particular place.

Comment

What I find even more intriguing is how Senator Diane Feinstein is blaming the the SF Sheriff's dept for the death of Kathryn Steinle.

Dianne Feinstein blames San Francisco sheriff’s department in Kathryn Steinle death
          Slaying ‘could have been avoided’ if city had been willing to detain illegal immigrant
          http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-sheriffs-dep/
          In turn, the Sheriff is blaming ICE and vice versa.

Former ICE Head: Sheriff ‘Just Making Excuses’ In Fatal Shooting Of Woman On San Francisco Pier

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ier-14-murder/
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Better to start with rounding up all of the illegals and enforcing our borders. That way, BoBo could create some of those new jobs he keeps yammering about while actually dong something constructive for America.

Then we ship them back and make the originating nation pay the bill from arrest clear through to arrival in their own nation. If they come back, the price quadruples each and every time. If they refuse to pay it, a tarriff is placed on all of their goods and services to cover the costs for them.

I long for the good old days when America was pro-active.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Why we should be killing off the stupid...

We could start with putting up "Stupid limit" signs warning how many stupid things an hour you are allowed to do in a particular place.
              You want the government to decide who is or isn't stupid? I don't trust them to tell me what day it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                You want the government to decide who is or isn't stupid? I don't trust them to tell me what day it is.
                No, just to set limits on stupid in public. It's a start to getting stupid under control.

Comment

It's not a big challenge to pick them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    It's not a big challenge to pick them out.
                    The stupid? Yes, it's pretty obvious: many of them pick up a government paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      No, just to set limits on stupid in public. It's a start to getting stupid under control.
                      Instead of dog catchers we can have people driving around in white vans with big nets going around picking up "the stupid" to take them back to care centers.

"Oh, I know it's cute, how he thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, but this poor guy needs a proper home and shouldn't be left out on the street to wander. He might hurt himself."

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                        The stupid? Yes, it's pretty obvious: many of them pick up a government paycheck.
                        There you go, and the rest are just as easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                          What I find even more intriguing is how Senator Diane Feinstein is blaming the the SF Sheriff's dept for the death of Kathryn Steinle.

Dianne Feinstein blames San Francisco sheriff’s department in Kathryn Steinle death
                          In turn, the Sheriff is blaming ICE and vice versa. . . . .
                          Isn't San Francisco a "sanctuary city"?

San Francisco authorities released suspect Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez in April after dropping the drug charges on which they had asked federal authorities to turn him over -- even though federal officials had asked the city to let them know if they were going to cut him loose.

The city, however, doesn't honor such immigration detention requests under its 26-year-old sanctuary law.

San Francisco is one of dozens of cities, counties and states across the country that have laws, policies or regulations that prevent employees from cooperating with federal immigration enforcement efforts.

"What's a 'sanctuary city,' and why should you care?," by Michael Pearson, CNN, 8 Jul 2015
                          - emphasis mine

It's been a matter of official and stated policy for the City of San Francisco and her subordinate agencies to refuse Federal requests on most immigration issues. Clearly, after a quarter of a century has elapsed, the voters of San Francisco approve and support their city's status as a sanctuary city. So instead of blaming her voters, Diane Feinstein blames the sheriff -- omitting the fact that the sheriff's office, being merely another of the jurisdiction's agencies, is obliged to follow SF's sanctuary policy. Has any one ever heard Feinstein critique any of these local sanctuary policies? Has any liberal Democrat in California over the last twenty-five years ever critiqued these sanctuary policies?

Instead, Feinstein and others of her ilk have instituted sanctuary policies.

How San Francisco came to protect juvenile undocumented immigrant felons from possible deportation, and steps the city has taken.

Sanctuary city: In 1985, Mayor Dianne Feinstein signed legislation passed by the Board of Supervisors that designated San Francisco as a sanctuary city for immigrants seeking asylum from El Salvador and Guatemala, whose right-wing governments were backed by the Reagan administration. Four years later, the city extended the policy to all immigrants and indicated that the city could not use its resources or funds to assist federal immigration law enforcement, except when required by federal law.

-- In 1992 and 1993, the legislation was altered to allow law enforcement to report felony arrests of suspected undocumented immigrants to federal authorities. In 1994, the city attorney said juveniles booked on felony charges were not exempt from being reported.

-- Sometime in the 1990s, San Francisco officials began interpreting the ordinance along with state juvenile law as preventing them from referring undocumented immigrants in the juvenile justice system to federal authorities for deportation. Advocates say they reached an informal agreement with federal officials in 1996, but federal officials dispute that.

"SF's sanctuary city story so far," San Francisco Chronicle, 31 Aug 2008
                          - emphasis mine

I can hear all the little lefties now: "but she did it in a good cause, opposing Ronald Reagan's evil right-wing policies."

What a steaming fat hypocrite she is. Congratulations to Diane Feinstein: she has just redefined what it is to be a cnt.

And as for the people of San Francisco: they've know what it's like to reap as they sow. They have exactly the policies for which they've been voting for the last three decades.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

- emphasis mine

It's been a matter of official and stated policy for the City of San Francisco and her subordinate agencies to refuse Federal requests on most immigration issues. Clearly, after a quarter of a century has elapsed, the voters of San Francisco approve and support their city's status as a sanctuary city. So instead of blaming her voters, Diane Feinstein blames the sheriff -- omitting the fact that the sheriff's office, being merely another of the jurisdiction's agencies, is obliged to follow SF's sanctuary policy. Has any one ever heard Feinstein critique any of these local sanctuary policies? Has any liberal Democrat in California over the last twenty-five years ever critiqued these sanctuary policies?

Instead, Feinstein and others of her ilk have instituted sanctuary policies.

- emphasis mine

I can hear all the little lefties now: "but she did it in a good cause, opposing Ronald Reagan's evil right-wing policies."

What a steaming fat hypocrite she is. Congratulations to Diane Feinstein: she has just redefined what it is to be a cnt.

And as for the people of San Francisco: they've know what it's like to reap as they sow. They have exactly the policies for which they've been voting for the last three decades.

Yep. I've locally active about my fair city doing the same. But I expect nothing of my efforts except land tax agent to survey my property again...
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Yes we are.

I assure you, I did not vote for it. Don't know anyone who did voted in favor of it, yet it passed somehow.

We can add another one to your list...

Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton joined the condemnation of San Francisco’s “sanctuary” policy Tuesday.
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X