US Army 'to cut 40,000 troops by the end of 2017'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    True enough the one percent is always a problem as it is in the interest of the people who make decisions to reward their own social cadre before any other consideration. In the end it's the little people who have to do the paying, the fighting, and the dying. Since it isn't a problem just in the military I'm stumped as to what to do about it.
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I didn't know WWE was that popular!
    So why are you repeating recycled news?

That should be left to us non moderators, not a moderator.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      So why are you repeating recycled news?
      Check the article date.

That should be left to us non moderators, not a moderator.
      I'm not a moderator.

Comment

Check the article date.

I'm not a moderator.
        I did, my article was from Feb 2014 stating what your 'new' article stated.

Glad to hear that you are no longer a moderator, most of your posts are't impartial.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Glad to hear that you are no longer a moderator, most of your posts are't impartial.
          I've never been a moderator. Hence why it has said "staff" beneath my name for a while now.

Comment

I did, my article was from Feb 2014 stating what your 'new' article stated.

Man, you really have something against Daemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome Jack View Post
              Actually no, sometimes he appears to like stirring the pot without declaring his intent.

I really do like him and hope that eventually we can meet and drink Diet Dr Pepper together.

Comment

Actually no, sometimes he appears to like stirring the pot without declaring his intent.

I really do like him and hope that eventually we can meet and drink Diet Dr Pepper together.
                Ewww. Nobody of any moral fiber drinks Diet Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Sorry my friend.....I do and my wife has tried to stop it for 20 some odd years now but hasn't succeeded.

Comment

They do if they're diabetic like I am because they don't have a choice.

So tell us what the difference is between forum "staff" and a moderator?
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome Jack View Post
                      Give it time, you'll see why.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                        We will have the national police force that the Jackass in Chief is putting together to protect us soon, so we won't be needing that 40,000 anyway

Did you forget the sarcasm smiley?
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          They do if they're diabetic like I am because they don't have a choice.

So tell us what the difference is between forum "staff" and a moderator?
                          I don't ban people.

Yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                            Give it time, you'll see why.

Comment

If half of those 40,000 were coming out of the Pentagon, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
                              Might even make a dent in the parking situation there.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X