White Lives Don't Matter ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Lives Don't Matter ...

Police Back Off ‘Anti-White’ Hate Crime Claim in Case of Horrific July Fourth Mob Beating (GRAPHIC)

A 27-year-old man was left bloodied and unconscious after being brutally assaulted by an unruly mob in the streets of Cincinnati on Saturday night. Though the official police incident report referred to the July Fourth attack as “anti-white,” Capt. Mike Neville backed off the claim on Monday and said it’s not yet clear if race was a factor.

Neville said the officer who filed the incident report felt the attack was racially motivated because the victim, Christopher McKnight, was beaten by a group of people from the “opposite race.” He said the preliminary anti-white description of the attack was incorrect.
    A shocking video posted on Facebook reportedly shows McKnight, who suffered a concussion, broken nose and facial injuries, lying bloodied and unconscious on the pavement.

People can be heard laughing and mocking the victim as he lay unresponsive on the ground. You can watch the video taken after the brutal attack, but be advised, the footage is disturbing and contains very strong language:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...7-7-15%20FINAL
    &
    Capt.: Calling beating anti-white was officer's opinion
    http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...ault/29775635/

Another event;
    “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” Really Did Happen – Just Not in Ferguson

Police in Philadelphia made a heart-breaking discovery when they found the body of a 51-year-old father and business owner. James Stuhlman was out for an evening walk with his terrier dog, when he came across three black teens who were “bored” from playing basketball.

As he walked down the street, Stuhlman, who owned a local landscaping company, saw the three teens approach him. The teens grabbed and robbed him, and shot him once in the leg. They could have just taken his money and ran at that point. But they didn’t.
    http://conservativenewsroom.com/news...t-in-ferguson/
    Philadelphia 15-year-olds murdered married father in failed robbery: cops
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2156313

And some people wonder why "race relations" aren't improving in this country
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Things like this make me to sick the core. When will blind Lefties open their eyes and realize Whites can be treated with racism too? These cops need to man up. Those teens would be in a far worse shape than the man had I or any other intelligent person been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome Jack View Post
      Things like this make me to sick the core. When will blind Lefties open their eyes and realize Whites can be treated with racism too? These cops need to man up. Those teens would be in a far worse shape than the man had I or any other intelligent person been there.
      Crime is crime. Nobody, no race should be immune from justice and the law. It has happened in UK to, that police failed to act in a sex-crime issue, 'to not offend race relations.' That is WRONG. Law should see just law, not race. All sorts of people can be racist. This is a sad reality. It has to be looked at equally.
      Per Ardua ad Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Lāčplēsis View Post
        Crime is crime. Nobody, no race should be immune from justice and the law. It has happened in UK to, that police failed to act in a sex-crime issue, 'to not offend race relations.' That is WRONG. Law should see just law, not race. All sorts of people can be racist. This is a sad reality. It has to be looked at equally.
        Lefties over here like to claim that punishing black crime is "racist" and biased. Believing blacks are immune to punishment and deserve protection from the law is equally racist in its own right, but they just refuse to admit it.

Comment

Lefties over here like to claim that punishing black crime is "racist" and biased. Believing blacks are immune to punishment and deserve protection from the law is equally racist in its own right, but they just refuse to admit it.
          I've never actually seen any mainstream liberal groups claim that punishing black crime is racist. Is there a press release on that?

Comment

That is possible and in UK also... and it is WRONG. Crime is wrong. Period. Justice is depicted with a blindfold; meaning in part that justice is blind, save for the merits and demerits of a case. Full stop. My former London neighbour was a barrister but gave up the law - and a very high-paying career to become a family doctor as he entered the law with dreams of 'justice' and was disillusioned.
            Per Ardua ad Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
              I've never actually seen any mainstream liberal groups claim that punishing black crime is racist. Is there a press release on that?
              I guess I could drag up prison stats by race...

But that would be too easy.
              Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

I saw where there were something like 82 shootings in Chicago which resulted in 14 deaths. I am willing to bet 99% were black on black crimes, yet no Jesse, no Al, No presidential address. I wonder what flag caused all those shots to be fired

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-8...end-shootings/
                Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Sounds like they were pressured by the Justice Department to remove race as the motive. Meanwhile, in Chicago last weekend;
                  http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...311639971.html
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Consider how Ferguson got weeks and weeks of mainstream coverage while a cop killing in New York got very little (save for Fox asking why there weren't riots over it which got them decried as racists - it's a sad day when Fox of all people are actually the logical ones) media attention. Or how cops are backing off of this crime to avoid racial tension.

Libs haven't come out and openly said that punishing black crime is racist, but the implication is there in bold print. The death of a factually-guilty black thug in Ferguson is worthy of rioting, condemnation, and calls of racism and cop corruption, but the death of a white cop is due to "troubled youth" living in bad conditions brought on whites.

To quote a truthful meme: "dey dindu nuffin!"

With Lefty-social-justice racists we whites are damned if we do, damned if we don't, and criminals are suddenly innocent and sympathetic troubled youth because of their skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                      I saw where there were something like 82 shootings in Chicago which resulted in 14 deaths. I am willing to bet 99% were black on black crimes, yet no Jesse, no Al, No presidential address. I wonder what flag caused all those shots to be fired

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-8...end-shootings/

The mayor and some local religious leaders (Father Pfelger) are trying to blame local gun shops.
                      They have not accused the shops of selling the guns used in the shootings this weekend, but are blaming them just the same.
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        The mayor and some local religious leaders (Father Pfelger) are trying to blame local gun shops.
                        They have not accused the shops of selling the guns used in the shootings this weekend, but are blaming them just the same.
                        Imagine that...
                        Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Libs haven't come out and openly said that punishing black crime is racist, but the implication is there in bold print.
                          Isn't that as bad as claiming that the implication from all the support for the police is that conservatives don't care about the lives of blacks?

I would personally argue that the majority of people within both ideologies think that both are tragedies.

Comment

Can we lock beck and starnes in a loonie binge?

Both cry chicken little all the time...

Youze guys ever hear of CC laws?

Pfft.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Mayor of Baltimore claiming that blacks had a right to riot...

Every black community that goes apes**t whenever a black is arested for a crime...

Barack Obama, who openly claims that legal actions against black suspects are racist...

The Not-Very-Reverend Jeremy Wright...

Jesse Jackson...

Louis Farrahkian...

Plenty of evidence, DoD. You only have to look.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X