The 'Transparent' 'Untouchable'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Transparent' 'Untouchable'...

Hillary Clinton is once again refusing to talk to reporters. How anyone can support this idiot is beyond me...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...pshire-parade/
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Hillary Clinton is once again refusing to talk to reporters. How anyone can support this idiot is beyond me...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...pshire-parade/

Yes...hard to believe the polls today she is crushing every Republican 2016 runner...if the election was held today it would be a landslide...
    #occupyarmchairgeneral.
    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
      Yes...hard to believe the polls today she is crushing every Republican 2016 runner...if the election was held today it would be a landslide...
      And the polls today are basically worthless for an election that is over a year away.

And undoubtedly you've already drunk the koolaid.

She is a monster. She endangered national security through careless and irresponsible handling of classified material. She allowed four Americans to be murdered in Benghazi for no good reason then lied about it. And the Middle East is in a mess that happened on her watch.

She accomplished nothing as SecState and her election would be a danger to the republic.

In short, she is despicable, a liar, untrustworthy, and unreliable. All she cares about is making money.

Sincerely,
      M
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

But, Hillary would make a great dictator!

Notice the uncanny resemblance...

Comment

You're right! She looks exactly like the pig!!
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            You're right! She looks exactly like the pig!!
            Here I was thinking that was Bill...

Comment

IMO she's the throw-away, drawing fire & attention from the candidate who will actually carry the ball for the DNP.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                nuff said.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOWebCMpSio
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

People should learn just how bad past mistakes can affect the Presidency. No coincidence that Bush was once a lover of cocaine, for example. Hillary will be disastrous if she's elected. The Presidency isn't something you can ignore past mistakes with.

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome Jack View Post
                    People should learn just how bad past mistakes can affect the Presidency. No coincidence that Bush was once a lover of cocaine, for example. Hillary will be disastrous if she's elected. The Presidency isn't something you can ignore past mistakes with.
                    Obama did cocaine too, along with marijuana, and possibly other illegal drugs. So?

Bush likely did better in college than Obama although we don't know as Obama won't release his records. Bush did do better than both John Kerry and Al Gore his opponents in his elections. So?
                    Obama has been disastrous.
                    John Kerry is a traitor, he's also been a mediocre Senator, and he's proving an incompetent Secretary of State.
                    Al Gore, likewise, is a mediocre intellect.
                    But, both Gore and Kerry, along with the Clintons and Obama's have made a fortune off public office and celebrity.
                    Bush came from wealth but really hasn't increased it as a result of being in office.

Which is worse?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Obama did cocaine too, along with marijuana, and possibly other illegal drugs. So?

Bush likely did better in college than Obama although we don't know as Obama won't release his records. Bush did do better than both John Kerry and Al Gore his opponents in his elections. So?
                      Obama has been disastrous.
                      John Kerry is a traitor, he's also been a mediocre Senator, and he's proving an incompetent Secretary of State.
                      Al Gore, likewise, is a mediocre intellect.
                      But, both Gore and Kerry, along with the Clintons and Obama's have made a fortune off public office and celebrity.
                      Bush came from wealth but really hasn't increased it as a result of being in office.

Which is worse?
                      Without Bush we wouldn't be in the Middle East right now. There's that. They're all cons and hack-frauds to me.

Comment

Without Bush we wouldn't be in the Middle East right now. There's that. They're all cons and hack-frauds to me.
                        Yes we would. We were there before Bush and we're there today. Maybe the extent to our involvement might have been different but what you said is demonstrably wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Yes we would. We were there before Bush and we're there today. Maybe the extent to our involvement might have been different but what you said is demonstrably wrong.
                          Yeah, my mistake. We'd be there on a much smaller scale though I think without Bush.

Comment

We were involved in the Middle East before Bush became president. We've been involved since Israel became independent in 1948.

Sincerely,
                            M

Comment

Yeah, my mistake. We'd be there on a much smaller scale though I think without Bush.
                              I don't think so.

After I returned from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia in 1991 I was in Cuba thumping Haitians on the migrant boat lift (and that's another story). I met a retired sailor and his wife who were stationed there as she was a teacher and we spent some time together in the evenings chewing the fat.

He made the comment one evening that the next mess was going to be on account of Islamic fundamentalism because they couldn't defeat the West conventionally. I disagreed, but he was absolutely correct. It was on the horizon in 1992 and most couldn't see it. The first World Trade Center bombing took place the next year...

It's still a war, whether or not some folks either can't see it or won't recognize it.

Obama and his incometents believed that the war in Iraq was over because we said so and left. Guess it wasn't...

Sincerely,
                              M

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X