Jane Fonda still uttering drivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And your overwhelming modesty is apparent to us all...baby.
    Thanks, kiddo.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Oh no she's not. She's the sort of dyed in the wool Progressive Leftist celebrity the Obama's embrace totally. Look at the people she's on "tour" with. They are as far to the Left as you can get.
      All that and a traitor as well. Plus stupid as all get-out.

Thought I would just remind everyone what she is once again.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
        All that and a traitor as well. Plus stupid as all get-out.

Thought I would just remind everyone what she is once again.
        L oser

I ncessantly

B etraying

E veryone's

R ights

A nd

L iberties

That about sums her up.

Comment

• By and an large my assessment of our the 60s generation is they were vacuously self indulgent. For some yet unexplained reason they wanted to strike a blow against their own over child indulgent parents. Fonda is a product of her times in many ways. She should have listen to the beatles "if you go around caring pictures of Chairman Mao you ain't' going to make it with anyone anyhow. Apparently they were often asked to donate to various movements "if you want money for minds that hate all I can tell you brother is you have wait".

Jack has put up a good defense of Fonda but in so doing he is defending a political and cultural revolution that has much to answer for. We can start analyzing the problem by studying how a radical and often hateful anti war movement gave us Nixon and Cambodia. Even if you agree with what Fonda did there is amply evidence that it was counter productive and poorly thought out.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            L oser

I ncessantly

B etraying

E veryone's

R ights

A nd

L iberties

That about sums her up.
            That got you some rep.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              By and an large my assessment of our the 60s generation is they were vacuously self indulgent. For some yet unexplained reason they wanted to strike a blow against their own over child indulgent parents. Fonda is a product of her times in many ways. She should have listen to the beatles "if you go around caring pictures of Chairman Mao you ain't' going to make it with anyone anyhow. Apparently they were often asked to donate to various movements "if you want money for minds that hate all I can tell you brother is you have wait".

Jack has put up a good defense of Fonda but in so doing he is defending a political and cultural revolution that has much to answer for. We can start analyzing the problem by studying how a radical and often hateful anti war movement gave us Nixon and Cambodia. Even if you agree with what Fonda did there is amply evidence that it was counter productive and poorly thought out.
              Your assessment is dead center of the X Ring!
              Can't rep you yet, too soon.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X