Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jane Fonda still uttering drivel

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jane Fonda still uttering drivel

    Seems Hanoi Jane is upset Obama has allowed arctic oil exploration...

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...DA?ocid=SMSDHP

    "He (Obama) has just given Shell permission to drill in the Arctic. It's inconceivable," Fonda told The Hollywood Reporter on Saturday. Her comments came ahead of her scheduled march on Sunday in Toronto alongside fellow celebrities, including Naomi Klein and singer Joel Plaskett, to protest Canada's controversial oilsands project and the efforts to ship Canadian crude oil to the U.S. Gulf Coast.
    As seen, she was accompanied by an entourage of Leftist idiots...

  • #2
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Jane Fonda still uttering drivel
    Statistical fact: Far more of our Rightie forum members utter far more drivel daily here than Jane Fonda.
    #occupyarmchairgeneral.
    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crash View Post
      Statistical fact: Far more of our Rightie forum members utter far more drivel daily here than Jane Fonda.
      Feel free to give examples.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Feel free to give examples.
        You just claimed that the majority of Mexican-Americans are illegal.

        Pure drivel.
        #occupyarmchairgeneral.
        Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
        Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crash View Post
          You just claimed that the majority of Mexican-Americans are illegal.

          Pure drivel.
          I also proved it even with your "facts." American citizens born in Mexico are not Mexicans. They are Americans. You do understand how citizenship works don't you?

          Only Mexican citizens in the US on visas or work permits along with their illegal brethren count and the illegals vastly outnumber the legal ones in the US.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            I also proved it even with your "facts." American citizens born in Mexico are not Mexicans. They are Americans. You do understand how citizenship works don't you?

            Only Mexican citizens in the US on visas or work permits along with their illegal brethren count and the illegals vastly outnumber the legal ones in the US.

            Pure drivel.

            Does Trump throw pennies at your knees?
            #occupyarmchairgeneral.
            Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
            Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Crash View Post
              Pure drivel.

              Does Trump throw pennies at your knees?
              What does Trump have to do with it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Seems Hanoi Jane is upset Obama has allowed arctic oil exploration...

                http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...DA?ocid=SMSDHP



                As seen, she was accompanied by an entourage of Leftist idiots...
                You can't fix stupid. We should see how she feels about mother nature if we dropped her alone in one the wildernesses she is defending. Besides the jet she took to protest causes more pollution than a couple years of driving a SUV. But alas calling them idiots is not helpful.

                What I can't understand about environmentalist is their refusal to see man as just another animal adapting to the environment. They totally ignore the interplay between cultural (technological) and physical evolution that marks the evolution of human intelligence. I'm pretty sure the only technology required to wreck every natural habitat on the planet is agriculture.

                Sure we should protect the environment and we can escape the cycle of population growth and environmental degradation that most animals are subject to by using our intelligence. The evidence however suggest that low technology societies have and may still may be as damaging to the environment as industrial societies. Burning wood is certainly more disruptive than digging coal in a few isolated locations. A return to more primitive technology reduces the human carrying capacity of the planet to perhaps less than 500 million. 30-40% of hunter-gatherer children die before age 15 and that is the balance of nature they are so fond of. It is only with the advent of human caused global warming that they have found a cause that supports anti technological sentiments.

                Even if we accept AGW the only possible answer that is humane is more technology. For that technology to blossom we need a strong economy and most environmentalist make little or no personal contribution to the economy. They see their role as guiding the unenlightened but I would rather put my faith in someone who can display their intelligence by productivity and technological skill not in an actor.
                We hunt the hunters

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  You can't fix stupid. We should see how she feels about mother nature if we dropped her alone in one the wildernesses she is defending. Besides the jet she took to protest causes more pollution than a couple years of driving a SUV. But alas calling them idiots is not helpful.
                  Well, we could hope she gets eaten by a bear like that dweeb that thought he was Dances with Grizzly Bears... a few years back.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Anybody that is concerned about Jane Fonda is likely closer to death then old age. I first heard of Jane Fonda because she was getting divorced from Turner. . Donald Rump says that half the posters here are probably going "Who is Jane Fonda?"
                    Last edited by Crash; 04 Jul 15, 23:25.
                    #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Old enough that the only time I'm not in pain is when I have had a few drinks. Of course years of bounding about in the wilderness probably added a few of those aches and pains. I can honestly say I probably love wilderness more than Jane Fonda but I'm not selfish enough to think that I have an exclusive right to decide how they are used. I surely would not want her along on an wilderness outing.
                      We hunt the hunters

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crash View Post
                        Anybody that is concerned about Jane Fonda is likely closer to death then old age. I first heard of Jane Fonda because she was getting divorced from Turner. . Donald Rump says that half the posters here are probably going "Who is Jane Fonda?"
                        So, you like to follow gossip do you? Is that still the case?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          Old enough that the only time I'm not in pain is when I have had a few drinks. Of course years of bounding about in the wilderness probably added a few of those aches and pains. I can honestly say I probably love wilderness more than Jane Fonda but I'm not selfish enough to think that I have an exclusive right to decide how they are used. I surely would not want her along on an wilderness outing.
                          You sound choosey about who's in your tent. Try weed.

                          My only problem is the CEO is saying the odds of a leak are 1 in seven years when his company has had something like 32 leaks in Canada in one year. 73 in the US in 2014.
                          #occupyarmchairgeneral.
                          Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
                          Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crash View Post
                            You sound choosey about who's in your tent. Try weed.

                            My only problem is the CEO is saying the odds of a leak are 1 in seven years when his company has had something like 32 leaks in Canada in one year. 73 in the US in 2014.
                            yep they are every bit the parasite that people like Jane Fonda are. Ignore that T.A. do as I say not as I do.
                            We hunt the hunters

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Crash View Post
                              You sound choosey about who's in your tent. Try weed.
                              I tried weed once. Those damn things took over my Zen Garden.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

                              Prayers.

                              BoRG

                              http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X