Obama executive order on “surplus military weapons”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama executive order on “surplus military weapons”

Here we go again Obama the brainless. **** him!

http://bearingarms.com/obama-executi...ible-firearms/
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Notice the date?

August 29, 2013
    Now why not link to the actual EO and see what it says???????

So here we go again???? I guess your just slow....
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

It doesn't matter what the date is CE, 101 is just showing how wrongheaded our current POTUS is, I was aware of it back then because gun control is high on my watch list.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Rep. Lummis’ Collectible Firearms Protection Act aims to change the AECA. Introduced on June 2, 2015, Rep. Lummis’ latest version of the bill, H.R. 2611, states:

To amend the Arms Export Control Act to provide that certain firearms listed as curios or relics may be imported into the United States by a licensed importer without obtaining authorization from the Department of State or the Department of Defense, and for other purposes.

Rep. Lummis said, “Legislation shouldn’t even be needed for U.S. citizens to purchase perfectly legal and regulated firearms especially in this case with storied, American-made rifles that are pieces of U.S. military history.” Read the full Collectible Firearms Protection Act here.

Though hundreds of thousands sounds like a lot, eventually these military surplus and highly collectible rifles will become piles of scratched up wood and metal if laws like Lummis’ do not get passed. (Previous historical firearms barred from reentering the U.S. have been melted down.) The NRA encourages all firearm owners and 2A supporters to write their representatives in support of the 2015 Collectible Firearms Protection Act. Click here to find out what you can do.

C’mon guys! This time, this year—let’s get this thing passed!

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/coll...n-act-matters/
        My worst jump story:
        No lie.

~
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          Rep. Lummis’ Collectible Firearms Protection Act aims to change the AECA. Introduced on June 2, 2015, Rep. Lummis’ latest version of the bill, H.R. 2611, states:

To amend the Arms Export Control Act to provide that certain firearms listed as curios or relics may be imported into the United States by a licensed importer without obtaining authorization from the Department of State or the Department of Defense, and for other purposes.

Rep. Lummis said, “Legislation shouldn’t even be needed for U.S. citizens to purchase perfectly legal and regulated firearms especially in this case with storied, American-made rifles that are pieces of U.S. military history.” Read the full Collectible Firearms Protection Act here.

Though hundreds of thousands sounds like a lot, eventually these military surplus and highly collectible rifles will become piles of scratched up wood and metal if laws like Lummis’ do not get passed. (Previous historical firearms barred from reentering the U.S. have been melted down.) The NRA encourages all firearm owners and 2A supporters to write their representatives in support of the 2015 Collectible Firearms Protection Act. Click here to find out what you can do.

C’mon guys! This time, this year—let’s get this thing passed!

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/coll...n-act-matters/
          And a Dem bill has WHAT chance to pass a GOP controlled House and Senate???? Please post more...
          “To talk of many things:
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            It doesn't matter what the date is CE, 101 is just showing how wrongheaded our current POTUS is, I was aware of it back then because gun control is high on my watch list.
            First of all, please post the ACTUAL Executive Order and show us it does what the old article states it will do. Got to start with a base line in reality.
            “To talk of many things:
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Here is the list of ALL executive orders from 2013. Look at the date, Aug 29, 2013, from the article, and show me the EO????

I don't see it.

http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...ders/2013.html
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Obama wouldn't know an M1 from an M 16 if one or the other were shoved up his...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Obama wouldn't know an M1 from an M 16 if one or the other were shoved up his...
                  Show me the EO? Back up your Post.
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                    First of all, please post the ACTUAL Executive Order and show us it does what the old article states it will do. Got to start with a base line in reality.
                    When did I say he made a EO? he just made a regulation which is his prerogative, your boy just felt that reimportation of the M1 was too dangerous, after all it is the weapon of choice for all the Gang Bangers!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      When did I say he made a EO? he just made a regulation which is his prerogative, your boy just felt that reimportation of the M1 was too dangerous, after all it is the weapon of choice for all the Gang Bangers!
                      That is the subject of the thread. No he made no regulation, please go back and read the OP and comment on that. as opposed to made up stuff.
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                        Show me the EO? Back up your Post.
                        What? Obama knows firearms by sight? I doubt it. The man has barely ever fired any firearm in his life.

Comment

CE is picking you guys apart. Apparently your Lucifer really didn't do anything.
                          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                            CE is picking you guys apart. Apparently your Lucifer really didn't do anything.
                            His existence is sufficient to reduce them to an apoplectic fury that apparently impairs the higher brain functions.
                            Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                              He doesn't do much of anything, but when he does he ****s it all up.

My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X