No announcement yet.

Where's illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know I think that there is a problem with the statistics because they often include illegal entry as criminal. When you look at violent crime they are not so dramatically over represented and perhaps are at a lower percentage to their population than some native minorities.

They are poor and poorly educated which is largely not their fault but it is not something that we can fix by ignoring the law. Some people will say we have a humanitarian duty to help them but to those people I say look at the U.N. happiness index and see that per capita GDP is not the measure of a society.

I may call them economic refugees but that is just my native generosity as it is more of a case of exploiting a legal loop hole to gain access to money. If they showed more interest in learning the language and adopting the customs of the U.S. I would perhaps feel differently. When I travel abroad I try and speak the language and follow the native customs. If you want to be a foreign worker there are mechanism in place to do that legally.

What do you want to bet the liberals start hammering on the U.N. happiness index because it doesn't fit there paradigm? I pity the people that worked on it when that happens as they are sure to be vilified and perhaps have ruined careers.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Utterly astounding... Here's the links I've used in this thread. I suggest you get someone who can see to read them to you...
      Narrow it down...which one supports your and Trump's claim that the majority of Mexican born are criminal's...specifically rapists.
      #occupyarmchairgeneral.
      Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfhnd;3063399]
        Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        Depends mostly on context in which it is used, or applied (among other factors) ....

Does one proclaiming themselve to be "Liberal" make them such per your definition to follow ???

It's just the oxford dictionary definition of liberal as it relates to theology.
        We're not talking theology, we're talking 'Merican politics and Oxford is out in 'Left' field.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

[QUOTE=G David Bock;3063452]
          Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          We're not talking theology, we're talking 'Merican politics and Oxford is out in 'Left' field.

So what me and T.A. have about run the morphing language thing into the ground anyway. I do insist however that language fidelity as reflected by use and requiring a good education is a conservative value.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfhnd;3063454]
            Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

So what me and T.A. have about run the morphing language thing into the ground anyway. I do insist however that language fidelity as reflected by use and requiring a good education is a conservative value.
            I've got it! You're secretly a Demtard libby college professor, right? You sound just like BoBo and First Big Mama. Otherwise, what part of "illegal" is confusing you?

We have no obligations to people who sneak into our country in the middle of the night in violation of law both national and international like the criminals that they are.

Repeat that to yourself whenever you feel a bout of liberal confusion coming on.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

From Howie Carr of The Boston Herald: Dependence Day for Afghan Deserter

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi...fghan_deserter

excerpt
              Afghan army deserter Jan Arash hit the jackpot last week — he’s been granted “asylum” in the U.S., which means he can now go on welfare, bring his entire family over from their Third World hellhole and put them on the dole, too, forever.
              “He’s overjoyed,” said his lawyer.
              And why wouldn’t he be?
              This is what millions of Third Worlders aspire to — a permanent vacation at U.S. taxpayer expense. Call it the Tsarnaev lottery, only it’s not a lottery because there’s no element of chance. The illegals always win — and America loses.
              You may recall that this yellow traitor to his country was one of three Afghan soldiers who came to Camp Edwards on Cape Cod last year, purportedly to study emergency planning. They quickly fled to Zachary’s Pub, a local strip club in Mashpee. It didn’t take more than one or two lap dances to decide to remain here in the Great Satan forever.
              How you gonna keep ’em down on the jihad once they’ve seen Zachary’s? And once they find out that … everything’s on Uncle Sam, including the “back rubs”?
              They deserted and took a cab to Niagara Falls — $1,600! Then they demanded asylum. One was allowed to stay in Canada, which is Canada’s problem. The other two, including Arash, were jailed after they claimed asylum on the grounds that they were afraid of the Taliban.
              --------------------------------------------------
              excerpt
              I asked Jessica Vaughan of the Center for Immigration Studies which welfare bennies this bum is now eligible for.
              There isn’t room enough here to list every handout spelled out by the official fact sheet of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR). The Arash family will get eight months of instant money called Refugee Cash Assistance, and eventually they will be transitioned to state welfare programs. (Jobs? You’re kidding, right?)
              Vaughan said Arash’s reward for desertion may include SSI, SNAP, TANF, Medicaid and 
Section 8 public housing.
              The full Tsarnaev, in other words.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mountain Man;3063556]

I've got it! You're secretly a Demtard libby college professor, right? You sound just like BoBo and First Big Mama. Otherwise, what part of "illegal" is confusing you?

We have no obligations to people who sneak into our country in the middle of the night in violation of law both national and international like the criminals that they are.

Repeat that to yourself whenever you feel a bout of liberal confusion coming on.
                You are a poster child for why moderates vote liberal. It's not what Donald said it's how he said it. If you don't calm down you are going to have a heart attack.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

It's not what Donald said it's how he said it.
                  Oh, so now it's a "his tone is hurting my feelings" sort of thing, and not the actual content anymore?

I swear, as much as you lefties move the goal posts it's no wonder why you never score any points.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                    Narrow it down...which one supports your and Trump's claim that the majority of Mexican born are criminal's...specifically rapists.
                    I stated illegal immigrants (including Mexican ones) are criminals. 100% have minimally committed the crime of illegal entry, a serious misdemeanor, a large chunk, have committed illegal re-entry after being deported, a felony.
                    I put up supporting data back on pages 2 and 3 covering percentages of violent crime, etc., among illegal aliens and supported that with sources.

I never stated that the majority of illegal immigrants committed rape. You did that by falsely tying my argument to Trump's, something I never did.

If you cannot be bothered to read the sources I already posted, too bad for you. But, your whole argument is built on a LIE: That I am making the same argument as Trump.
                    I am not. I am making a specific argument that illegal immigrants (Mexcans included) are overwhelmingly criminals or one sort or another. I gave excellent sourcing to support that argument. You have offered nothing but a false argument in return.

How about showing that illegal immigrants aren't overwhelmingly criminal?
                    Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 05 Jul 15, 14:05.

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfhnd;3063597]
                      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You are a poster child for why moderates vote liberal. It's not what Donald said it's how he said it. If you don't calm down you are going to have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                        Oh, so now it's a "his tone is hurting my feelings" sort of thing, and not the actual content anymore?

I swear, as much as you lefties move the goal posts it's no wonder why you never score any points.
                        Zing!!

Comment

[QUOTE=wolfhnd;3063597]
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You mean diarrhea. You haven't come anywhere near my heart with your vain and simplistic arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

Well, it's that way for the Left because their whole series of positions is based on emotion and feelings, not rational, fact based, logic.

From, "It's unfair...!" to, "I feel everybody deserves..." to, "I want..." and beyond the Left builds every position they have on a basis of emotional narcissism.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X