Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti-gun CA state Senator Leland going to jail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-gun CA state Senator Leland going to jail.

For political corruption, money laundering, racketeering and.....agreeing to illegally import firearms from the Philippines.

Democrat, of course.

http://bearingarms.com/gun-grabbing-...rruption-case/

Well, you said 'corrupt' so either 'Democrat' or 'journalist' was sure to follow.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by rkohut View Post
      Democrat, of course.
      Good way to ruin an otherwise intelligent post.
      John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Originally posted by JBark View Post
        Good way to ruin an otherwise intelligent post.
        Actually, its the high point of his post.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Ooh!, Ooh! ...

... you forgot, "lawyer"!

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Well, you said 'corrupt' so either 'Democrat' or 'journalist' was sure to follow.
          "I am Groot"
          - Groot

Comment

The only thing that could make it better is video of him stuffing the money in a bag and saying something like "I'm gonna die rich!" like Arizona's Carolyn Walker (D) did some years back.

Comment

There's another political figure involved, former Chicago congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. He is going to make a deal and plead guilty as well.
              “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

Hopefully, he will get a life sentence for being an idiot. Chinese politics as usual.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Another anti gun legislator turns out to be a hypocrite, what a surprise.
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                    Another anti gun legislator turns out to be a hypocrite, what a surprise.

Jackson Jr has quite a criminal record. He was recently released from a federal prison camp in March and into a halfway house in DC after serving one year of a 30 month sentence. Then last month, he was released from the halfway house into home confinement for the remainder of his sentence.
                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X