the French are coming!Hermione in NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the French are coming!Hermione in NY!

It is obvious that few people care,cause you spend much more time to discuss your 2th,3rd,4th amendements about gay marriage or another crucial problem.

20 years ago ,a bunch of enthusiasts decided to re-build a frigate , to celebrate our friendship ,and dare to cross an ocean to be there for July the 4 th.
    It means a lot to Vieuxchat and me.
    But modern life has its piorities , and now this kind of symbol seems out-dated and weird.
    It is really sad and says a lot .
    Anyway, that's how it looked.

That rug really tied the room together

She's beautiful.

Vive la France!
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
      It is obvious that few people care,cause you spend much more time to discuss your 2th,3rd,4th amendements about gay marriage or another crucial problem.

20 years ago ,a bunch of enthusiasts decided to re-build a frigate , to celebrate our friendship ,and dare to cross an ocean to be there for July the 4 th.
      It means a lot to Vieuxchat and me.
      But modern life has its piorities , and now this kind of symbol seems out-dated and weird.
      It is really sad and says a lot .
      Anyway, that's how it looked.

I'm one of the few. My family and I were aboard her at Yorktown last month, and there were crowds lined up to see her.

Sincerely,
      M
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Thank you for posting this.
        It is a beautiful ship and I wish I could have seen it in person.
        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Says she's here 'til Friday. I can see her from my kitchen window, and she sure is a sight. Maybe I'll traipse on down to South Street tomorrow with the kiddies, and break open a dry chablis with her crew
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
            Says she's here 'til Friday. I can see her from my kitchen window, and she sure is a sight. Maybe I'll traipse on down to South Street tomorrow with the kiddies, and break open a dry chablis with her crew
            Kind from you,really.
            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
              Kind from you,really.
              What are you saying, that I'm a cheap sonofabitch? I've never been so complimented in all my life! Rimshot

And honestly, how can I be a gallophobe, when the very first Slick_miester on these shores was thrown out of Normandy?
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                Prawn heads
                by Karri
                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                Yesterday, 11:40
              • Jose50
                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                by Jose50
                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                Yesterday, 08:41
              • Von Richter
                Sagittarius Rising...
                by Von Richter
                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                Yesterday, 01:19
              Working...
              X