Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Except the obligation to rid ourselves of people like her.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    I think she is just asking pro lifers to put there money where there mouth is.
    Nonsense.

She has already demonstrated what value her own child has for her: nothing save an opportunity for money/fame.

Her absence of morality or human value places no obligations upon others.

Leave a comment:

• Steve573
    replied
    It's unsavory to say the least, and the woman obviously has no respect for either her baby's life or for the views of other people. Some things that people come up with may not have a specific law against them, but in my opinion she should be ignored by everybody, including the 'anti-lifers' who might otherwise cheer on her agenda. There is such thing as human decency and social conscience, or at least there should be, and she's crossed the line and she should be mercilessly ridiculed by all parties.

If she got any donations at all for this we would certainly see other women doing the same and it could even lead to women getting pregnant on purpose just to make a few bucks before they get their abortions.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if she conceived solely for the purpose of this stunt.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Doctor
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
    This is simply blackmail and I am a bit uneasy with this. Not everything should have a dollar value attached to it. I do however understand her hostility towards recent Republican actions to limit Abortion. This is just the wrong way to protest those laws.
    Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I too can understand the point she's trying to make.

However, what she is doing is demanding a ransom for what could become a human life.

Abortion is not something that should be treated so flippantly and used as a political tool just to create a "gotcha!" moment for her own personal satisfaction. It should not be easy or routine or something you crowd source.

This could be an interesting test case, if these actions are illegal in some way.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Crash View Post
    Is it Bristol Palin?
    Sounds more like this idiot:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    I think we need to raise the age for aborting a child to 324 months........

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    She may be committing a crime of extortion not sure.

Leave a comment:

• frisco17
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    What could become a human life?

What else but a human life could the baby become?
    I think he means it could become a human life if she doesn't kill it.

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied

However, what she is doing is demanding a ransom for what could become a human life.
    What could become a human life?

What else but a human life could the baby become?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Abortion is not something that should be treated so flippantly and used as a political tool just to create a "gotcha!" moment for her own personal satisfaction. It should not be easy or routine or something you crowd source.
    Well, it's sort of the same as asking a class full of freshmen college students what a human life is worth. You get all these "It's priceless," "You can't put a price on it..." sort of replies.

Pass out those "Save a starving child for $12 a month" cards and tell the class to fill them out. Watch how quick you can put a price on a human life and it ain't much.

This lady is doing nothing but a classic case of the False Dilemma. You know the classic "Do you still beat your wife?"
    Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 02 Jul 15, 00:06.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
    This is simply blackmail and I am a bit uneasy with this. Not everything should have a dollar value attached to it. I do however understand her hostility towards recent Republican actions to limit Abortion. This is just the wrong way to protest those laws.

Leave a comment:

• Crash
    replied

Is it Bristol Palin?

You could run this up to the Pope...but he ain't paying.

Leave a comment:

• Jonathanrex1
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X