No announcement yet.

Wisconsin school district bans American Indian team logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said: white people deciding what should be/is offensive to non-whites.

Liberals: a advanced form of Klansman, with less integrity.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Like I said: white people deciding what should be/is offensive to non-whites.

Liberals: a advanced form of Klansman, with less integrity.
      I'm not going to abdicate my right to decide what is in bad taste to non whites.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
        And yet what you describe is democracy in action. The people who win are those that can convince the most other people that they are right, not the ones with the best arguments. The logic is vapid and the reasoning dependent upon emotions, but it is still how these things progress.
        Don't make me go all Godwin on you by pointing out the obvious.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
          White people been oppressed a lot in the US?

Let Irish groups protest Notre Dame and maybe someone will care.
          Right because Irish immigrants were never racially discriminated against when they first came to America...

Hopefully Irish groups won't protest Notre Dame so this PC stupidity can come to an end.

If it was really a serious issue you would think all logos that could in some way be taken as offensive by some group would come under fire from the media and "activist groups", but I guess it only applies to certain races.
          “Come and take it!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
            Diversity is good; divisiveness is bad.

A nation like the United States does immigration well because we integrate people fairly well -

1)Diversity results in divisiveness

2) That's why different groups are living segregated

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post

So as a "pure" Belgian, which segment of your background are you banishing?

Comment

Facts with liberals never grasp. They blindly assume that they are so innately superior that all others desire to be exactly like them....
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
                  Right because Irish immigrants were never racially discriminated against when they first came to America...

Hopefully Irish groups won't protest Notre Dame so this PC stupidity can come to an end.

If it was really a serious issue you would think all logos that could in some way be taken as offensive by some group would come under fire from the media and "activist groups", but I guess it only applies to certain races.
                  Non answer. Never said the Irish weren't discriminated against but that they're not protesting Notre Dame now. Try a remedial reading comprehension class, I weary of your strawman bullshit.
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Non answer. Never said the Irish weren't discriminated against but that they're not protesting Notre Dame now. Try a remedial reading comprehension class, I weary of your strawman bullshit.
                    That just means they have a thicker skin and aren't shocked and heartbroken by a drawing that doesn't matter, all because of something that happened to people they never met, long before they were born. People need to get over themselves, figure out what really matters and learn that they can't control other people. If you don't like what someone else is saying or drawing or printing, don't patronize them and get over it.
                    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      So as a "pure" Belgian, which segment of your background are you banishing?

Living segregated is not banishing a segment of one's background .

The fact is that the Liberals have imported more than 1 million foreigners in Belgium to change society and to remain in power .

The results are catastrophic on all aspects .

Reality is also that the allochtones prefer to live segregated from the autochtones and from the other allochtones .Moroccans are living segregated from Turks who are living segregated from Africans,who are living segregated from Iraqi,etc,etc..

Comment

The fact is that the Liberals have imported more than 1 million foreigners in Belgium to change society and to remain in power .

Reality is also that the allochtones prefer to live segregated from the autochtones and from the other allochtones .Moroccans are living segregated from Turks who are living segregated from Africans,who are living segregated from Iraqi,etc,etc..
                        Nothing racist about that - people tend to stick together due to language, customs, religion, diet and a sense of familiarity in a strange new country.

During the Great Immigration, America had separate neighborhoods of Italians, Poles, Germans, Irish, Jews and everyone else for exactly the same reasons.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

You missed the point. Which segment of your Belgian background is actually indigenous to Belgium?

Comment

• Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                            That just means they have a thicker skin and aren't shocked and heartbroken by a drawing that doesn't matter, all because of something that happened to people they never met, long before they were born. People need to get over themselves, figure out what really matters and learn that they can't control other people. If you don't like what someone else is saying or drawing or printing, don't patronize them and get over it.
                            Oh, so Native Americans are fully integrated into American society now. I guess the NAs on the rez will be happy to know that.

Get a clue, numbnuts.
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Oh, so Native Americans are fully integrated into American society now. I guess the NAs on the rez will be happy to know that.

Get a clue, numbnuts.
                              Thanks for standing up for us, white guy.

Thanks for assuming we want to be assimilated. There's nothing like a healthy dose of condensation to really make you appreciate how biased someone truly is....

Comment

Get a clue, numbnuts.
                                I never suggested they were fully integrated that's not the point. Nobody is stopping them from doing anything any other American does. I know people who's parents moved here in the 70s and 80s and they're fully integrated, it's a voluntary process. Like I said though, that's not the point. What living Native American was forced off their land, or "oppressed" in any way? What living Native American was denied any right any other American has. There comes a point when you need to stop complaining about things that happened to ancestors you never knew, more than a century ago. Even if you don't, no matter what happened you have no right to infringe the freedom of expression of others because it bothers you. Freedom of speech is enshrined in the Constitution, freedom from offense is not.

Also, I don't think the personal attack and namecalling was necessary. Doesn't help your argument.
                                "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X