Wisconsin school district bans American Indian team logos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    I got him for you. Though I don't necessarily agree about dealing with the KKK or Aryan over the liberals, to me, all three examples are equally as bad in this day and age. I'd prefer not to deal with any of them, all three seem to be as bad as racists as can be. Their methods differ, that's about it.
    Well, from my PoV a person (KKK or AB) who says 'I hate your guts' is honest.

Liberals, on the other hand, feel the need to change the world for you, like you're some retarded child who needs their protection and oversight.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Which of these logos are offensive:

Apparently only the last, as money for its use isn't being transferred to those using the other three.

Comment

Speaking of, I happen to collect Indian head pennies...

Is that offensive???
        Last edited by Bwaha; 27 Jun 15, 15:19.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Man...a bunch of white people trying to determine what is and isn't offensive to non-whites: that is offensive.

I grew up in a school whose team and mascot were Indian-centeric. There were two of us in the system, to the best of my knowledge, who were full-blooded.

It was the only thing in the school that hinted that there had been anyone here when the settlers arrived.

I would rather deal with the KKK or the Aryan Brotherhood than liberals getting steamed up over things they don't, and will never, understand. Because in the end the latter tend to be the biggest racists of all.
          Too bad you haven't read the whole thread, otherwise you would have read that I posted 2 links to Native American groups trying to get the logos changed. Nothing at all to do with liberals.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            Can't rep you, too soon. it's always outsiders that determine that something is offensive, hardly ever the people that are supposedly being offended!
            Follow AJR into non-reading of the thread. Two links to Native Americans protesting the logos and still you guys are claiming it's linked to outside groups.

Just... wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
              Which of these logos are offensive:

Apparently only the last, as money for its use isn't being transferred to those using the other three.
              If you can't see the difference, you can't be helped.

Comment

Well, from my PoV a person (KKK or AB) who says 'I hate your guts' is honest. Liberals, on the other hand, feel the need to change the world for you, like you're some retarded child who needs their protection and oversight.
                You're right, I guess there's that. KKK is honest hatred, as sickening as it is. Liberals hide and lie about their hatred, as sickening as it is.
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                  You really think Native Americans like this sort of thing?

Cleveland Indians:

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                    Put a better logo on it like "Fighting Whities" and you may have a best seller. (Unfortunately someone else is selling Fighting Whites T-Shirts. It was started by some Native American students at a Colorado college).

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                      Put a better logo on it like "Fighting Whities" and you may have a best seller. (Unfortunately someone else is selling Fighting Whites T-Shirts. It was started by some Native American students at a Colorado college).

Pruitt
                      Pruitt...........

This IS a top selling T-Shirt that has outdone "Fighting Whities". Unlike "Fighting Whities" which was bought up mainly by Whites....this one is hot among the Indians.
                      Last edited by Salinator; 28 Jun 15, 20:13.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Who is selling it? If they have my size, I might get one!

Pruitt

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                          Who is selling it? If they have my size, I might get one!

Pruitt
                          Apparently the purveyor moving the most shirts is a First Nations Reservation near Toronto. $22.

Sorry there are no Boy or Squaw sizes.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                            Too bad you haven't read the whole thread, otherwise you would have read that I posted 2 links to Native American groups trying to get the logos changed. Nothing at all to do with liberals.
                            I did read the entire thread. I'm also familiar with both groups.

Nice try, paleface. But you still speak with forked tongue.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I did read the entire thread. I'm also familiar with both groups.

Nice try, paleface. But you still speak with forked tongue.
                              Two groups led by same Chief........make PowWow and demand 9 billion Great Father paper beads.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Sal,

I tried looking up the parent company and they won't take my debit card. I tried. It is not as if my card does not have money in it. I may try calling them Monday to see if they take phone orders.

Pruitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X