Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    What does the mirror say?
    The mirror says that I made sure I did not make a decision to the degree of their responsibility for the death large or small. Some or all may be responsible, but it's acknowledged fact they failed to follow their own policies. This means they are at least partly responsible.
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
      The mirror says that I made sure I did not make a decision to the degree of their responsibility for the death large or small. Some or all may be responsible, but it's acknowledged fact they failed to follow their own policies. This means they are at least partly responsible.
      You made a good point in your post:

"Are you privy to some information the rest of us are not? Or are you making a judgement without enough information?"
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

You made a good point in your post:

"Are you privy to some information the rest of us are not? Or are you making a judgement without enough information?"
        Sorry but you fail to make any point at all. Maybe next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Prospekt Mira View Post
          Misleading, 3 white cops, 3 black cops.

Mosby is now under fie for self-promotion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-murder.html
          Good article. If her drama allows a change of venue, the defense will be greatly empowered.

at the middle picture: Gray The video is pretty undramatic as well. Look the center pic: Gray's face is contorted, but the officers are relaxed, and clearly not straining. In fact, the one of the left only has one hand on GRay.

Its a typical custody tantrum which is very consistent with Gray's rap sheet.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Sorry but you fail to make any point at all. Maybe next time?
            He had an knife that was illegal in the city as per Police statements. She could settle this by releasing the evidence but she wont release it for examination.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

He had an knife that was illegal in the city as per Police statements. She could settle this by releasing the evidence but she wont release it for examination.
              According to the prosecution those statements were false. She isn't required to do so. Go ask your local prosecutor to release his evidence to the public or the news and see what he says.

Comment

According to the prosecution those statements were false. She isn't required to do so. Go ask your local prosecutor to release his evidence to the public or the news and see what he says.
                According to the Police it was illegal, until she releases the evidence there is no way that you can claim he is or isn't guilty. Again, look in the mirror.

Comment

Another part of the puzzle, it's an eight minute video:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/3...g-head-against

Comment

So far, Mosby has refused to disclose any facts because they do not support her allegations. Don't expect her to release more information that makes her look even worse.

Medically speaking, I think the most likely cause of death was Gray himself, slamming his head and shoulders in the side of the van to cause a commotion and try to get the officers to release him, aided and abetted by the drugs he put into his own system. All it would take would be one strike at the right angle to the back of the head and the cervical spine would fracture at either C1-C2 or C2-C3, the equivalent of a whiplash death as mechanism of injury. The skull stops abruptly but the cervical spine continues to move to the rear, fracturing the cervical vertebrae. I once treated a young girl in the ER who had done it to herself when she let her head fall back and struck the edge of the bathtub - it's easy to do.

No evidence has been submitted to date showing any form on intent by any of the officers, but there is overwhelming intent on Mosby's part.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                      According to the Police it was illegal, until she releases the evidence there is no way that you can claim he is or isn't guilty. Again, look in the mirror.
                      The prosecution would have had to charge Grey with the knife. I'm sure they know what's against the law and what's not. It's idiotic to claim it's legal when it will easily be shown to be one or another in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        So far, Mosby has refused to disclose any facts because they do not support her allegations. Don't expect her to release more information that makes her look even worse.
                        Go ask your local prosecutors for all the evidence of their murder cases to be released to you for your personal inspection please. Or wait and see on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                          She isn't required to do so.
                          In your world of guilty until proven innocent maybe, but in this country she is required to do so:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_16

Comment

In your world of guilty until proven innocent maybe, but in this country she is required to do so:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_16
                            (E) Documents and Objects. Upon a defendant's request, the government must permit the defendant to inspect and to copy or photograph books, papers, documents, data, photographs, tangible objects, buildings or places, or copies or portions of any of these items, if the item is within the government's possession, custody, or control and:

(i) the item is material to preparing the defense;

(ii) the government intends to use the item in its case-in-chief at trial; or

(iii) the item was obtained from or belongs to the defendant.
                            Well has discovery already happened or are you blowing this out of proportion?

Comment

Looking at MD's statute, which is similar to Texas' old statute, now regrettably defunct, the wording is extremely broad.

Under it almost any lock-blade or folding-blade knife was technically illegal. I have seen many DAs in Texas refuse to prosecute offenders arrested under what I shall describe as 'liberal' interpretations of the statute. However, that did not make the arrests unlawful.

DAs do not determine whether something is legal or illegal, they merely argue the point. Courts and juries settle that issue.

I expect the knife fell into the broad gray area created by careless legislators.

This is one of those things that the media and this glory-hunting DA exploit because they know that amongst those most outraged resides the least factual knowledge of the system.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X