Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel : Minister 's wife apologizes for racist tweet about Obama

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Israel : Minister 's wife apologizes for racist tweet about Obama

    The wife of the Israeli Interior Minister Silvan Shalom has spread on Twitter a racist joke about US President Barack Obama . Judy Mozes has thus sparked a Shitstorm .

    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...a-1040003.html

    The Joke:
    " ? Do you know what is a 'Coffee Obama' " asked Judy Mozez , the wife of the Israeli Interior Minister Silvan Shalom its 75,000 Twitter followers - and gave an answer to : " Black and weak " - " black and weak " . The Originaltweet from Sunday evening has been deleted , to find it is on the net but still Mozes .
    Other users recognized the political implications of the statement - after all, is Mozes ' husband Silvan Shalom in the Cabinet of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently as interior minister in charge of the strategic dialogue with the US . A user asked himself : " If international leaders of post racist anti -Obama jokes on Twitter , imagine ahead of time what they do behind closed doors until the whole story. "

  • #2
    That's a good joke.

    I can't blame an Israel for joking about Obama after some of his comments, and he needs to understand that it cuts both ways.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #3
      Racism never seems to go away. Wonder how she would feel about this joke.

      We hunt the hunters

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        Racism never seems to go away. Wonder how she would feel about this joke.

        quoted for future reference.

        Comment


        • #5
          The only thing keeping Mrs. Jodi-Nir-Mozes-Shalom from a mental institute is her father's money.

          This isn't the first, nor last, nor biggest **** storm she stirred. In 2005 her husband was the foreign minister and they flew for Pope John Paul's funeral. She was determined to become the first Israeli to get a picture with President Assad (this was before the civil war, you know, when Assad was the messenger of global peace and all that BS. Kinda like what some twisted minds think about Abu Mazzen today), anyway, she was really hoping for a symbolic handshake to show the warming up of the two countries' relations and all that. She didn't quite get that, but she did manage to be the first (and only?) Israeli to take a photo with Assad-

          Comment


          • #6
            It's not a "shitstorm", as you call it. She made a joke about a rabidly racist black president, and it's a good one.

            If Obie can't take a little of the same racist crap that he constantly dishes out, or handle the same kind of insults he heaps upon other world leaders, then he can resign immediately and go live in some other place. Chicago is nice this time of year.

            This is nothing more than a tempest in a thimble.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Konzev View Post
              The wife of the Israeli Interior Minister Silvan Shalom has spread on Twitter a racist joke about US President Barack Obama . Judy Mozes has thus sparked a Shitstorm .

              http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...a-1040003.html

              The Joke:




              In cases like this when someone deletes a tweet, they recognize the mistake that was made. Good to see the apology.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Golani View Post
                quoted for future reference.
                Why?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Golani View Post
                  quoted for future reference.
                  Say Golani did you bpr that?

                  This thread seems to be drawing the neos out from under their rock.

                  (Or bridge...)
                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    Say Golani did you bpr that?

                    This thread seems to be drawing the neos out from under their rock.

                    (Or bridge...)
                    I'm just sensing some sort of pattern. Waiting to see if it's verified.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Golani View Post
                      I'm just sensing some sort of pattern. Waiting to see if it's verified.
                      It's weird, right? Its as if they exude a scent of corruption or decay. I detected it within about the first five posts...
                      Credo quia absurdum.


                      Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        It's weird, right? Its as if they exude a scent of corruption or decay. I detected it within about the first five posts...
                        Careful there, or we'll have to check the actual location of your nose.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Most jokes are simply repeated. Who's to say she just repeated the joke she heard from some one else....... say.......Hillary?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            It's not a "shitstorm", as you call it. She made a joke about a rabidly racist black president, and it's a good one.

                            If Obie can't take a little of the same racist crap that he constantly dishes out, or handle the same kind of insults he heaps upon other world leaders, then he can resign immediately and go live in some other place. Chicago is nice this time of year.

                            This is nothing more than a tempest in a thimble.
                            Well said, MM!
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                            BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                            BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              BTW...she didn't say anything that isn't absolutely true, did she?

                              Obama is black, and he is a weak president. So how does the truth become "insulting"?
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X