No announcement yet.

Lead by example Pope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thank you! Let the find a way to Mexico and cross over with the rest of the illegals. Taking some of them would imply they are "Legal" here.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      He is being a hypocrite. What is the Roman Catholic Church offering to the communities that he's now berating? Is the RCC offering funding for expanding the social services that significant numbers of migrants tend to consume? Is the RCC housing these migrants on their real estate -- real estate on which the RCC doesn't pay property taxes?

Yeah, when clerics pay income taxes and churches pay property taxes then I might see them as full-fledged members and participants in my community. Until then, they're just another bunch of takers.
      I would love for churches to lose their tax exempt status. And all sorts of other privledges. However, what I really dislike is the hypocrisy of people who almost all come from families that stole the land the US is built on get all self righteous about illegals. That is hypocrisy my friends
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

^ Bought mine fair and square.

For $24 worth of trinkets.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
          I would love for churches to lose their tax exempt status. And all sorts of other privledges. However, what I really dislike is the hypocrisy of people who almost all come from families that stole the land the US is built on get all self righteous about illegals. That is hypocrisy my friends
          Bought mine legally, after discovering that no evidence exists that any Native American ever owned it, or anyone else, for that matter.

But by all means, you feel guilty for the rest of us.
          Last edited by Mountain Man; 17 Jun 15, 19:26. Reason: sp
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

However, what I really dislike is the hypocrisy of people who almost all come from families that stole the land the US is built on get all self righteous about illegals. That is hypocrisy my friends
            What land did my family steal?
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              DeR's PortaPotty...
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I agree Seb.

He isn't a hypocrite on this issue. He cannot give these people shelter in his tiny country. There are way better reasons to criticize the Catholic Church than this. I very much dislike it, but I can see the Pope isn't wrong here.
                He could order his parishes world wide to take care of the poor, isn't that what Christ told us to do?
                Buy land, build shelters, lead by example.
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

My Family stole nothing, what in the HEdouble hockey sticks are you talking about, are you nuts?
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    ^ Bought mine fair and square.

For $24 worth of trinkets.
                    From a bunch of Indians that did not even own the island! This is the first example of a "local" selling the Brooklyn Bridge to an out of towner! Those Indians were just visiting!

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      He could order his parishes world wide to take care of the poor, isn't that what Christ told us to do?
                      Buy land, build shelters, lead by example.
                      I don't give a damn what Christ told anyone. It's common sense to help others when they're in need.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Bought mine legally, after discovering that no evidence exists that any Native American ever owned it, or anyone else, for that matter.

But by all means, you feel guilty for the rest of us.
                        Oh really? And no one was killed to reach said land? Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                          You tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            My Family stole nothing, what in the HEdouble hockey sticks are you talking about, are you nuts?
                            You live in America do you not? If you aren't an illegal immigrant what are you? Because your ancestors were either immigrants or natives.

Comment

You live in America do you not? If you aren't an illegal immigrant what are you? Because your ancestors were either immigrants or natives.

Yes I do, what were your ancestors?what are you talking about?
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I don't give a damn what Christ told anyone. It's common sense to help others when they're in need.
                                Your kidding me right?
                                The topic isn't you ! It's the POPE! And he certainly does care what Christ said!
                                I can't believe that went over your head.
                                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X