No announcement yet.

Pilot Who Had Previously Flown the Airplanes that Crashed on 9/11 Speaks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot Who Had Previously Flown the Airplanes that Crashed on 9/11 Speaks Out

The 9/11 Truthers are at it again.

http://csglobe.com/pilot-who-flew-th...rashed-on-911/
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

What's a high speed stall?
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

From my understanding, a high speed stall is when a plane going subsonic has the air going over the wing be supersonic, it then loses lift. I don't see how that has anything to do with 9/11.
      I'm just glad that he had to retire before he became senile. I just watched the first few minutes and had to turn it off. His "bragging" that he flew two of the planes means nothing. Anyone who flies a certain type rating for long enough with one airline will, sooner or later, fly just about every one.

Comment

His "bragging" that he flew two of the planes means nothing
        That was take also. Sort of a NBMFD.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Are they going to interview passengers who also flew on those aircraft types?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I couldn't completely figure out what he was trying to say about the aircraft. It seemed to me he was claiming that the planes couldn't have been flown into the buildings like they were implying that the planes didn't actually hit the buildings.

That's just insane...

Comment

US gov just painted the WTC with blue sky paint.
              The 2830 casualties are still working in their office up there.
              Everybody knows it
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                I couldn't completely figure out what he was trying to say about the aircraft. It seemed to me he was claiming that the planes couldn't have been flown into the buildings like they were implying that the planes didn't actually hit the buildings.

That's just insane...
                I watched about 2:00 minutes of the video, and cut it off. However that led me to another video of "experts" saying that all the videos we all saw on TV were created by computer. They said because there was aircraft debris visible in the impact crater, or that any pieces fell to the ground that it shows there was no actual impact, just demolition charges. I watched a few minutes of that before I'd had enough...
                Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

What a complete load of Bollocks! Crap like this is for people who have something deficient in their lives, tin-foil apparel not being one of them!

Paul
                  ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                  All human ills he can subdue,
                  Or with a bauble or medal
                  Can win mans heart for you;
                  And many a blessing know to stew
                  To make a megloamaniac bright;
                  Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                  The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

This guy is a nut, just like the rest of these nuts.
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

I've already spent too much time debunking these idiots and none of it matters. An amorphous ever changing vague conspiracy can never be "disproven" since every inconsistent report, factual confusion, coincidence or outright fabrication counts as "evidence".

Comment

Look, the jets definitely hit the towers. PERIOD! We watched it happen on live television. He spoke of the outline of the body and wings as those planes cut through the buildings. No debate there. I worked at that site on two occasions and we found wreckage. There is no dispute.

Now, as far as the Pentagon, I have never seen any wreckage. Have any of you who were personally there? I wasn't there but from the footage I saw, no plane was visible.

In Shanksville, I again did not see any wreckage, just a smoking hole in the ground.

I am not a conspiracy nut in any way. I just would like to see the wreckage so that once and for all, this could be put to bed!
                        "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                        - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
                          Look, the jets definitely hit the towers. PERIOD! We watched it happen on live television. He spoke of the outline of the body and wings as those planes cut through the buildings. No debate there. I worked at that site on two occasions and we found wreckage. There is no dispute.

Now, as far as the Pentagon, I have never seen any wreckage. Have any of you who were personally there? I wasn't there but from the footage I saw, no plane was visible.

In Shanksville, I again did not see any wreckage, just a smoking hole in the ground.

I am not a conspiracy nut in any way. I just would like to see the wreckage so that once and for all, this could be put to bed!
                          Delta, we these guys it wouldn't matter. They live on the concept that "you can't prove a negative". Whatever they see, the disbelieve and demand another answer.
                          My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post

Do you mean ALL you need is to be transported back into time and made an eyewitness? That is the standard of proof of a conspiracy nut.

Because there are photos of wreckage, eye witnesses, a poor quality video, air traffic controllers, phones calls from within the plane, missing people, and a missing plane which would tend of suggest a plane was involved. If a plane was involved in NYC wouldn't it be a lot easier and dramatically less risky to use a plane in Washington compared to faking a plane?

Comment

In my own experience, when you talk to conspiracy theorists it really doesn't matter what you say or what evidence you might present. I worked at Area 51 back in the 80s, and once it was declassified I was able to tell people I worked there. Of course, first thing a lot of people ask is 'are there any aliens there?' I tell them no, I saw no evidence in 3 years that there is any facility for aliens, no extra-secret group of people (we all had Top Secret clearances), nothing that would suggest there are any aliens there. Plus, the base itself is pretty close to Mercury, where back then underground nuke testing was still going on and would cause some pretty violent shaking from time to time (like a shorter, sharper earthquake). We had to wear radiation detection badges to make sure we didn't get a dose. Why would the government put aliens somewhere like that when there might be a chance they'd get some radiation, or the underground UFO bunker might get damaged by those mini man-made quakes? I tell people all that and what I hear from them is usually 'yeah, but I saw a TV show' or 'yeah but I read something somewhere'. I give them first-hand eyewitness accounts and they give me 'I saw a show' and they still believe the show. Nothing I've ever said caused these people to change their minds. Eventually I just made up an alien and tell them 'yes, there was the one alien. His name was Gorak and he was from Uranus'. I always pronounce it 'your anus' just to make sure.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X