Video: Santa Ana police raid pot shop, then eat its edibles, attorney says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Santa Ana police raid pot shop, then eat its edibles, attorney says

A video that appears to show a Santa Ana police officer eating a pot-laced edible after raiding a pot shop has prompted a police investigation.

The marijuana dispensary's surveillance video, released to reporters by attorney Matthew Pappas, shows Santa Ana police officers entering Sky High Holistic on May 26 and forcing patrons to the ground as they raid the facility. At some point, officers appear to be removing security cameras and playing darts.

An officer examines what appears to be an edible. On the video, he tosses it into his mouth and flashes a thumbs-up gesture.

The dispensaryís manager, Marla James, an amputee who uses a wheelchair, told KTLA-TV reporters that she was victimized and intimidated by police.
    LA Times - Video and Full Article

P is for proud, I is for intelligent, G is for Great, S is for [email protected]&$"&?&

What did lady cop say about kicking the amputee in her nub?

I know, I know. It was the PTSD.

That's that dude cop needed to steal and eat some reefer, calm his nerves from the stress of taking down a crippled, old, what is she call her again? It was something racist, but I forgot.

Weird. Cops be like, "But I thought we killed all the cameras." Anybody want to float that garbage about cameras being bad for police work? No? Word up.
    Last edited by Paul Mann III; 13 Jun 15, 02:32.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Video Appears to Show California Cops Behaving Badly and Eating Pot Candy During Dispensary Raid

California police attempted to destroy all of the surveillance cameras during a recent raid at a medical marijuana dispensary, but footage has surfaced suggesting the officers missed at least one hidden camera ó a mistake they now likely regret. The video shows questionable behavior that has triggered an internal affairs investigation at their department.

The surveillance video shows cops from Santa Ana, California, barging into an establishment called the Sky High Collective on May 27. In addition to showing the officers attempting to destroy the surveillance equipment, the hidden camera caught the officers joking about kicking an amputee in the "nub" of her missing leg, playing darts while searching the premises, and possibly eating candy laced with pot. Santa Ana's police chief has said the department is investigating the incident.
      VICE News - Full Article

Comment

Blessed are the camera manufacturers, our only real protection against the crooked police.
        Attached Files
        "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

In this video clip you'll hear the cops discussing the judge who signed the warrant for this raid. It starts around the 0:50 mark.

In the footage, an unidentified Santa Ana Police officer is talking to another cop as they wrap up their raid on the marijuana dispensary.

"You ever work with John Fish, the DA?" the officer asks.

"He was just in when I got there," his partner responds.

"He's the judge that signed our warrant," the first officer continues, adding that he had just spoken with Judge Fish and had enjoyed a good laugh with him about their old times together. "He's the ****er that pulled into a gas station on our way to the Staples Center and goes, "Let's buy some beers and drink 'em out of a red cup.' I go, 'That's not going to be obvious.' There we are at an am/pm getting styrofoam cups and pouring our beers into them. That ****ing blew me away."
          “Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

The cop playing darts throws like a girl.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
              The cop playing darts throws like a girl.
              You try throwing hard when you're stoned off your ass...

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                What did lady cop say about kicking the amputee in her nub?

I know, I know. It was the PTSD.

That's that dude cop needed to steal and eat some reefer, calm his nerves from the stress of taking down a crippled, old, what is she call her again? It was something racist, but I forgot.

Weird. Cops be like, "But I thought we killed all the cameras." Anybody want to float that garbage about cameras being bad for police work? No? Word up.
                Dude lets be cops,

Maybe we grab a used crown vic, slap some police tags on it and then we will become the law

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
                  Dude lets be cops,

Maybe we grab a used crown vic, slap some police tags on it and then we will become the law
                  I was offered a reserve deputy job in 2006. I almost took it.

BoRG

Comment

What happened to all to all them Po-Po fanboys? They don't have any comments on this highly effiecent public service team? Weird.

BoRG

Comment

Each case has to be judged on its own merit. The guy in Texas was overzealous, these guys are dirtbags.

Comment

End protection for cops - make them obey our laws

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                        Each case has to be judged on its own merit. The guy in Texas was overzealous, these guys are dirtbags.
                        They will all have their chance for the grand jury to ignore them. What's that statistic? 99% non-indictment?

Most cops don't even get a charged when they break a law, most of the rest get a pass.

When they start a database that tracks accusations and violations (as civilians must live with), I'll start categorizing the various levels of swine.
                        Last edited by Paul Mann III; 13 Jun 15, 23:13.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X