No announcement yet.

Transrace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor "Bruce" the ratings must be pretty low to go this far. What next? Does he post a sex video like his step daughter?

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by JBark View Post
      `

Here's where I go into mega confused mode. He is working up a rack and long hair and a more feminine face so we can say he is "becoming female" above the waist. He has not had the parts changed below the waist and I guess doesn't want to? So that area is male. His legs are pretty damn nice for an athletic woman. Back to female.

I don't think transgender is the right term here. Multigender? Quasigender? Polygender? Uncommittedgender? Let's have a poll.
      "California Weird" works for me.

Comment

She's about as black as snow.
        The best line I came up with today was....
        " in Spokane, even the black people are white!"
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

We could end the racial problem by outlawing same race marriages in a few generations. I'm confident however that some other prejudice would come along to fill the hole.

Prejudices can be seen as not so bad. For example many people have a prejudice against snakes but a few keep them around to keep the mice down. Prejudices are nature's way of making the right on the spot decision based on little thought or knowledge. It's like the dog that assumes everyone he doesn't know is a potential threat.

In more primitive societies everyone who didn't look like you was probably a threat. It was a reasonable assumption but unfortunately it is now an ingrained response. The answer is to have the courage to trust strangers until they are proven to be your enemy.

How do we create a society of trust in strangers?
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
            Poor "Bruce" the ratings must be pretty low to go this far. What next? Does he post a sex video like his step daughter?

Pruitt
            Has Bruce revealed whether or not he altered his "Jennertalia?"
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              "California Weird" works for me.

Works for Giggles as well.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                She's about as black as snow.
                The best line I came up with today was....
                " in Spokane, even the black people are white!"
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                  Has Bruce revealed whether or not he altered his "Jennertalia?"
                  Supposedly, he did not. Hedging his bets, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Supposedly, he did not. Hedging his bets, I guess.
                    Right. He wouldn't want to get crazy and go off half-cocked.
                    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                      Right. He wouldn't want to get crazy and go off half-cocked.

Comment

See? I can be a fun guy. If MM laughs, you know it was funny.

BoRG

Comment

Is this a case of Stolen Pallor? (I didn't think of it).

Comment

Once you go transwhatever, you never go back....

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying culture. Aristotle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X