X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    A. It happened in Texas.
    B. Bush was not a narcissist.

So, I think Bush would have taken far more interest in this than Obama ever will.
    B. Bush was the worst narcissist we have had in my life.

Carrier landings, fishing, playing cowboy, golfing (now watch this drive.) Mtn biking, jogging in 100+
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Perhaps you should - you know - investigate the incident ?

Find out who shot at it ? I doubt it was "Mexico"
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
        Perhaps you should - you know - investigate the incident ?

Find out who shot at it ? I doubt it was "Mexico"
        It doesent matter, Mexico is a failed country ... the "government" and the cartels are one and the same.

The Mexican government has very little effective control the further you get from Mexico City. It's been that way since 1821.

Comment

Hmm -yeah,

you're right, go ahead and invade it
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Might as well...they've been invading us for decades.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
              Agreed 100% ... it's inevitable now that we will have to go into Mexico and sort things out (for the 3rd time in our history). The "Mexico problem" is approaching a national security crisis due to Mexico's endless instability (ever since oh say 1821), corruption, and the drug cartels.

We could have saved ourselves alot of trouble if we had kept all of Mexico in 1848. My only concern with annexing Mexico today is that all of the Mexicans would become US Nationals (see the US Supreme Court case Gonzalez vs Williams from 1904) and promptly move north of the Rio Grande leaving us with an unpopulated Mexico except for a few Gringo expats. Also the US Supreme Court will eventually overturn the Insular Cases (perhaps as soon as this year). This will require us to treat Mexico (and PR, Guam, USVI, etec etc) the same as the states.
              Hell, even the Mexicans don't want it!
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                B. Bush was the worst narcissist we have had in my life.

Carrier landings, fishing, playing cowboy, golfing (now watch this drive.) Mtn biking, jogging in 100+
                That's not narcissism, that's self aggrandizement. What you're saying is Bush is / was a braggart.

A narcissist is someone who has zero concern for others while doing stuff that benefits themselves materially.

A select list of narcissistic traits:

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges

Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships

A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)

Difficulty with empathy

Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
                Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)

And, boy does he get mad when he doesn't get his way or someone one ups him.

Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt

Haughty body language

He does like that pose...

Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)

Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)

Using other people without considering the cost of doing so

Pretending to be more important than they really are

Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements

Ever listen to him speak. It's "I did this..." "I did that.."

Claiming to be an "expert" at many things

Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people

Denial of remorse and gratitude

Comment

I thought being a narcissist was a prequset for entering poltics.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                    I thought being a narcissist was a prequset for entering poltics.
                    No, you can choose from a wide range of disorders and insanities...

Megalomania
                    Pedophilia
                    Incest
                    Insatiable greed
                    Munchausen syndrome
                    Penis envy (Hillary comes to mind)
                    Sadism
                    Masochism

There's a long list of things that can cause you to become a politician.

Of course, in the US the leading cause of politicians is lawyers. One more reason we should eliminate then as a species.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X