The Waco biker shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Waco biker shootings

This sounds like a police department that went way beyond what you would expect.Not all these guys are guilty...... or even should have been arrested.
    What if i'm in a movie theatre where there is a shooting.......do they arrest everyone in the theatre?http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...o-shootout.ece

No need to worry you don't look like you haven't taken a shower in six months after escaping from a mental institution.

If your an adult and you haven't outgrown teenage suicidal tendencies chances are you are one unhappy mental case who needs to be locked up and given happy drugs. The police say they don't want to be social workers but half their clients are not capable of caring for themselves.

The police did nothing wrong if, and it's a big if, the justice department could ever get around to proving these gangs are criminal conspiracies.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      No need to worry you don't look like you haven't taken a shower in six months after escaping from a mental institution.
      I guess you didn't see the photos? Pretty ordinary looking guys.....
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        I guess you didn't see the photos? Pretty ordinary looking guys.....
        Providing that they weren't packing pipes, clubs, large knives, brass knuckles, and illegal guns as most of those still in jail were.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
          This sounds like a police department that went way beyond what you would expect.Not all these guys are guilty...... or even should have been arrested.
          What if i'm in a movie theatre where there is a shooting.......do they arrest everyone in the theatre?http://www.dallasnews.com/news/state...o-shootout.ece
          When a gunfight erupts between four gangs in a restaurant parking lot, the proper police response is to shoot everyone who is still shooting and arrest everyone who's wearing "colors."

Innocence or guilt is decided in court... not in the middle of a firefight.

The Waco PD ran a textbook operation from start to finish.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            When a gunfight erupts between four gangs in a restaurant parking lot, the proper police response is to shoot everyone who is still shooting and arrest everyone who's wearing "colors."

^^^^^^^^^
            What he said!
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

According to the AM news, the scene was "dominated by the sound of semi-automatic gunfire".
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post

Yep. They act as a group as one, you treat them that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                  Providing that they weren't packing pipes, clubs, large knives, brass knuckles, and illegal guns as most of those still in jail were.
                  Won't argue that. I was just responding to the dirty biker comment. The photos I saw were all clean cut guys.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I've never understood criminal groups that openly display their affiliation. All that does is put a target on their back.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                      I've never understood criminal groups that openly display their affiliation. All that does is put a target on their back.
                      It's part of the macho gang code. They want the world to see them and know what bad-asses they are.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

A lot of these gang guys are just one step above the homeless in terms of social competency and suffer from the same kinds of mental disorders.

Drug addiction, inability to form stable sexual relations, irrationally violent, poor self control, suicidal tendencies, post traumatic stress disorder etc. etc. I'm not a bleeding heart liberal and I hold them responsible for their actions but still there is something seriously unhappy about these people. I would say you can't fix stupid but it is worse than that and it leaves the police with very few options in dealing with them because their behavior is often irrational. You just can't let crazy people wonder around the streets can you?
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

So you're stating anyone with a mental illness needs to be locked up? Are you serious?
                          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                            So you're stating anyone with a mental illness needs to be locked up? Are you serious?
                            The legal standard is if they are a threat to themselves or others. These guys definitely fit that bill.

The answer is of course I don't want to do as the Soviet Union and use mental health confinement as a way to avoid giving people their rights. I'm just saying these people can reasonable be seen as crazy making them a particularly difficult police responsibility.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Having a mental illness isn't a crime though so why put them in prison?
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Working...
                              X