Manspreading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Agreed. The father and the son are to blame here. The mother to a much lesser degree.

Why was an admitted pedophile not charged unless the issue was brought to police attention after the statute of limitations ran out?
    The paper trail suggests that Josh Duggar was brought to police before the statute of limitations expired. The very fact that he has juvenile records on the matter demonstrates that. The SOL would not have expired during his juvenile years. As to why they didn't charge him, I honestly don't know.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
      The paper trail suggests that Josh Duggar was brought to police before the statute of limitations expired. The very fact that he has juvenile records on the matter demonstrates that. The SOL would not have expired during his juvenile years. As to why they didn't charge him, I honestly don't know.
      I've posted a timeline. Josh Duggar advocated for rape and incest to be capital crimes, but when his son admits to it he fails to report it for four years.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        If only... Most people these days dress like trailer trash or as if they were in their living room at home. Crapass T-shirts, saggy pants, unkempt hair and facial appearance, tattoos, piercings, and everything else like that.

All you need to do is peruse "People of Walmart" to see what I'm talking about.

In the past the middle class and anyone wanting respect tried to present a "proper" public appearance. Somebody sagging or next to nude could expect to be at a minimum shunned and probably arrested.
        You're no better. You worry about appearances, yet you think that actions that most find reprehensible are okay, because it's what good ole boys do. Here's a recent quote from you bemoaning the fate of drunk drivers.
        Unless you're drunk then they throw the book at you...
        That's not the first time that you've mentioned that you think drunk drivers have it too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
          I've posted a timeline. Josh Duggar advocated for rape and incest to be capital crimes, but when his son admits to it he fails to report it for four years.
          How were there juvenile records on the matter if his father waited 4 years? That would make Josh Duggar 19, an adult at the time of police notification. Yet there were juvenile police records that were leaked. That indicates to me that they were notified beforehand.

Where did you post the timeline?
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

On the last page?
            First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

I see. Okay so from the link:

March 2002:*The*33-page police report reveals that Jim Bob Duggar tells police his son admits he fondled the breasts and genitals of several victims while they were sleeping in the family's home, and that similar incidents happened four to five times.

According to this Jim went to the police before the SOL expired. He did not fail to report it for 4 years. It looks like he reported it within months. Too long a time to wait to be sure, but not a 4 year coverup outlasting the SOL.

Comment

A delay between admission and reporting to the authorities is extremely common when the initial outcry is made to a family member. Four months is not that unusual.

In many/most states the SoL period does not start until the victim becomes an adult.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Or reproduction...?
                  I don't plan on reproducing.

Honestly, if this silly subway law takes hold nationwide, men will revolt. I know some men who simply cannot close their legs due to a big package.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post

Honestly, if this silly subway law takes hold nationwide, men will revolt. I know some men who simply cannot close their legs due to a big package.
                    I'll get a note from my doctor...

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post

One word: surgery.

If they can't sit properly, then they cannot walk normally, either, and that needs to be fixed to avoid long term damage to the hips and knees.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X