Manspreading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manspreading

This came about last year, it is now officially illegal on New York’s public transit. NY transit police actually made 2 arrests for this offense recently.
    The judge dismissed the charges when they showed up for their court appearance, after a stern warning to stop the practice.

This is also an issue in the UK and Canada.

Do you manspread? Will you stop now that you know it’s inconsiderate to those next to you?

Last edited by Persephone; 05 Jun 15, 10:57.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

This is a bad law. Some older guys have large guts that prevent them from keeping their legs together. Last week I went to a concert in Houston and the seat was so uncomfortable that I HAD to sit like that all concert.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I have knee aches due to sports injuries and I honestly need leg space or I will be in some pretty decent pain. This is honestly an idiotic law.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

I'll stop if you promise me that all women will henceforth stop wearing scoop necklines and bending forward at every opportunity.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          I'll stop if you promise me that all women will henceforth stop wearing scoop necklines and bending forward at every opportunity.

MM, you are probably the only straight man on this forum who feels this way.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Pregnant women also have to spread. Will they be allowed to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              MM, you are probably the only straight man on this forum who feels this way.
              I'm sure I am, but I was raised in a generation that saw this as cheap and trashy behavior unsuited to a lady. I still feel that way.

Comment

Pregnant women also have to spread. Will they be allowed to do so?

Put some pants on that thing!

Comment

Since my op last month that's the only way I can sit, if arrested for doing so I think a lawyer would have a field day with disability discrimination.
                  If someone is doing it to annoy others then ask them why they are doing it, tell them it's not as if they have anything to display.
                  They will either close there legs or alternatively beat the living day lights out of you😊

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    I'm sure I am, but I was raised in a generation that saw this as cheap and trashy behavior unsuited to a lady. I still feel that way.
                    Indeed, such may be unsuitable for a lady -- but it is eminently well suited to a bimbo. And you've got to admit, bimbos have their uses too.
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                      Indeed, such may be unsuitable for a lady -- but it is eminently well suited to a bimbo. And you've got to admit, bimbos have their uses too.

I keep getting visions of Sharon stone now😜

Comment

Here's Jon Stewart's take on it...

Kristen Schaal talks directly to Jon Stewart's testicles to prove a point
                        http://time.com/3687815/daily-show-j...-manspreading/

Comment

I've read several articles on this and it appears blacks and hispanics are the main offenders. Some are even claiming racial discrimination.

Comment

I have long legs. However not a huge gut. I try to be considerate, but I have not ridden a bus like that in a looooong time.
                            This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This came about last year, it is now officially illegal on New York’s public transit. NY transit police actually made 2 arrests for this offense recently.
                              The judge dismissed the charges when they showed up for their court appearance, after a stern warning to stop the practice.

This is also an issue in the UK and Canada.

Do you manspread? Will you stop now that you know it’s inconsiderate to those next to you?

Finally.
                              Of course, I am assuming that New York has time for this crap because all forms of real crime have been completely eliminated.
                              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X