13% of Illegal Aliens Admit They Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13% of Illegal Aliens Admit They Vote

Thirteen percent of honest illegal aliens admitted they vote in our elections. I can imagine there are more dishonest ones that lied and denied voting illegally.

This is precisely why we need Voter ID.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
    June 3, 2015 By Stephen Frank

As we always knew, California and American elections are filled with fraud and corruption. Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/cap...mit-they-vote/
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

There is no doubt the registration rate of noncitizens varies depending on the jurisdiction, and the percentage of those voting is likely smaller. But whether the registration rate is 13 percent as McLaughlin found or 25 percent as the Old Dominion/George Mason study estimated, there seems little doubt that there are enough noncitizens registering and voting to potentially make the difference in close elections.
    How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010.
    Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...s-jim-geraghty

Again the question I would ask is why do we want to base our election districts on eligible voters and how to go about that without going into the voter registration rolls (which if we must believe these estimated figures of pollsters run between 13 to 25% of illegals). Either we must pay for a huge bureaucracy to check every registered voter and verify their “faked” documentation or base election districts on estimations and guesses. Should we put ICE to investigating voter rolls to find the illegals among them and eliminate those folks first?(Actually, I sort of like that idea). But it would pull them off of the borders and off the lines at the airports.

No matter what, the logistics of basing the election districts on eligible voters is going to be difficult and costly, will lead to lots of lawsuits about fairness, and create another bureaucracy.

If the Supreme Court does this, it will be an issue in the courts for decades, I believe.

I do have an issue with terms such as "our best guess", "estimates", and "varies depending on jurisdictions". This indicates to me that the setting of election districts will be quite subjective and inexact if they will be based on eligible voters--because determining the number of eligible voters will be difficult probably impossible.
    Homo homini lupus

Comment

This is exactly why Democrats don't want voter ID. They can't win elections if the dead, illegals, and bussed in can't vote for them.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...s-jim-geraghty

Again the question I would ask is why do we want to base our election districts on eligible voters and how to go about that without going into the voter registration rolls (which if we must believe these estimated figures of pollsters run between 13 to 25% of illegals). Either we must pay for a huge bureaucracy to check every registered voter and verify their “faked” documentation or base election districts on estimations and guesses. Should we put ICE to investigating voter rolls to find the illegals among them and eliminate those folks first?(Actually, I sort of like that idea). But it would pull them off of the borders and off the lines at the airports.

No matter what, the logistics of basing the election districts on eligible voters is going to be difficult and costly, will lead to lots of lawsuits about fairness, and create another bureaucracy.

If the Supreme Court does this, it will be an issue in the courts for decades, I believe.

I do have an issue with terms such as "our best guess", "estimates", and "varies depending on jurisdictions". This indicates to me that the setting of election districts will be quite subjective and inexact if they will be based on eligible voters--because determining the number of eligible voters will be difficult probably impossible.
        I think that the obvious solution is a national ID card based on the social security number that would be issued at birth to citizens and given to new citizens. One with a verification chip similar to a credit card, and as the technology becomes available biometric verification such as iris scanning. No card, no vote.
        "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

I'm understanding that correctly htat the US citizens doesn't have to present their identity in order to vote ?
          There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
            I'm understanding that correctly htat the US citizens doesn't have to present their identity in order to vote ?
            Voter regulations vary from state to state.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
              This is exactly why Democrats don't want voter ID. They can't win elections if the dead, illegals, and bussed in can't vote for them.
              Exactly right, and it's been that way for years.
              And it will stay that way for as long as people let them get away with it.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

And anytime someone tries to introduce voter ID in any state the Democrats scream racism.....
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

You don't have Voter ID? My God.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                    Depends on the state. Some (mostly run by Democrats) don't require voter ID. Others (mine Arizona among them) requires you show ID to register and to vote.

Comment

Muddled article, keeps referencing non-citizens as illegal aliens...not the same thing.
                      Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                        Muddled article, keeps referencing non-citizens as illegal aliens...not the same thing.
                        It doesn't matter Karri, non citizens, legal or illegal can not vote or serve on a jury in the US, if they do it is a crime!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          It doesn't matter Karri, non citizens, legal or illegal can not vote or serve on a jury in the US, if they do it is a crime!
                          Can't vote in federal elections(also, it was legal at some point), according to quick read of wikipedia. However, the article is trying to make a point of illegal aliens voting and changing the overall vote, but cites the numbers as noncitizens. The premise is/might be correct, the conclusion is not. Some sort of ID would obviously be the best solution, as it is in most countries.
                          Last edited by Karri; 04 Jun 15, 14:57.
                          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                            You don't have Voter ID? My God.
                            Errrr we don't have voter ID.

Before an election, everyone eligible to vote gets a polling card, telling them when and where to vote. You can bring your card with you to your polling station, and hand it over, or you can just give your name and address - either way you'll be crossed off the list, and given a ballot paper.

While everybody howls about vote-rigging (especially the losers), nobody takes the accusations seriously.
                            Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                              Errrr we don't have voter ID.

Before an election, everyone eligible to vote gets a polling card, telling them when and where to vote. You can bring your card with you to your polling station, and hand it over, or you can just give your name and address - either way you'll be crossed off the list, and given a ballot paper.

While everybody howls about vote-rigging (especially the losers), nobody takes the accusations seriously.
                              I assume you have some sort of census/population register, which to my understanding is lacking in US.
                              Wisdom is personal

Comment

Working...
                              X