This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Schmart View Post

Honest to goodness, I might have even voted BQ if they had a candidate in my BC riding... I was impressed by Blanchet's sensibilities.
    Our beloved Bloc Quebecois \du Alberta got our heads handed to us in \Saint Pau\Cold Lake l\Bonnyville this week

\even our moms didn't vote for us...….
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
      Correct if I am mistaken, but I think that the BQ is a sovereigntist party and not a separatist party like the former Parti Quebecois. The PQ wanted to leave Canada while the BQ is happy to stay (but always puts Quebec priorities first.)
      It's called 'divorce with bedroom demands and responsibilities."
      My cartoon on it got - banned.....
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmart View Post

Honest to goodness, I might have even voted BQ if they had a candidate in my BC riding... I was impressed by Blanchet's sensibilities.
        I felt the same way about Gilles Duceppe when he was head of the BQ.

Comment

• 6431DFA6-4650-4A55-91F9-BD13AB09C3F5.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
            Correct if I am mistaken, but I think that the BQ is a sovereigntist party and not a separatist party like the former Parti Quebecois. The PQ wanted to leave Canada while the BQ is happy to stay (but always puts Quebec priorities first.)
            I think it's more that Quebecers are just tired of the talk about actual separation, and have shifted more for a strong Quebec voice federally, which is what the current BQ and it's current leader have tapped into.

Comment

• I live montreal , and speak both languages, separation is a dead issue at this time. that being said there is a 35% that will alway be separatis , however everyone else is happy with the way the economy is going. (quebec is booming ) . the reason the block got so many seats was the collapse of the NDP.

Comment

• Originally posted by bill shack View Post
                everyone else is happy with the way the economy is going. (quebec is booming ).
                There's the real crux of the matter: Life is good. In fact, Quebec is quite concerned about future labour shortages to fuel their economy. What a nice problem to have.
                ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
                2) Enjoy playing it
                3) Enjoy sharing it
                4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X