• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Real' Hillary Just Showed Up...

This was both incredible and incredibly rude:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...o-to-end-line/
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Just one more case of Shrillery being herself. She simply can't help being how she overwhelmingly is... She is a mean, vile, vulgar, vindictive, and generally abhorrent person below the surface. It shows again and again. This is just the latest case of something that's going to keep popping up all the way to the election.

I would liken it to the JFK - Nixon election. Nixon was not a personable or likable candidate. Hillary isn't either. She is her own worst enemy and it will keep popping up because really there isn't anything she can do to stop it.

Comment

Let's hope the voters pay attention to her shortcomings.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Let's hope the voters pay attention to her shortcomings.
        Not to worry, like Hillary did to that lady, she'll be in our faces with her nastiness soon enough.

Comment

Viral eh?

Asking somebody who has line jumped to wait their turn? Really?
          Last edited by Paddybhoy; 02 Jun 15, 13:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
            Viral eh?

For Hillary it is a pattern of behavior she is well known for. That is what makes it go viral. People are expecting her to be a grade A @$$hole to the "little people."
            She's the Leona Helmsley of politics.

Comment

Aptly put.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                Viral eh?

As was pointed out in the articles comments Hillary doesn't seem to have a problem when it comes to people jumping the line at the border, illegals come on in!
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

No big deal on this one!

Hey, the sign above say's "Smuttynose Brewery"! Ms. Hilary was merely doing improv & playing her part! That silly Foxnews ...

"I am Groot"
                  - Groot

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
                    Hey, the sign above say's "Smuttynose Brewery"! Ms. Hilary was merely doing improv & playing her part! That silly Foxnews ...

That would be Bill's latest bimbo's role... Hillary only does oral sex these days (aka... shouting profanities like FK YOU! at people...)

Comment

I am no fan of Hilary's and she is not a people person but Fox News is just stretching here.
                      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
                        I am no fan of Hilary's and she is not a people person but Fox News is just stretching here.
                        It ain't just FOX any more...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Hampshire.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/awkwa...pe-line-2015-6

http://www.singaporenews.sg/world/co...new-hampshire/

http://www.theindychannel.com/newsy/...ton-goes-viral

It is becoming one of those "Shots heard 'round the world" things. Whether you are for, against, or don't care about Hillary, this sort of gotcha thing is going to plague her to the election simply because, as I've already pointed out, she can't help herself.
                        She's a Nixonesque sort of candidate. She is personally unlikable and her handlers know it. That is why they have been so gun shy to put her out in front of unfriendly crowds or even at locations where the crowd is not a known factor.
                        At some point she's going to have to start dealing with that sort of public and her image will only plummet in people's eyes because she is going to make an @$$ of herself.

Comment

Did you see the film version?

Hillary Clinton has two 'tells'-one is her eyes bugging out and the other is the Witch Hazel laugh.

Then she is just plain mean-that was this one.

Sincerely,
                          M
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

No they are not in this case, she is a foulmouthed person that thinks everyone is beneath her!

WHAT A SWEET, WONDERFUL PERSON THE HILDABEAST IS.

Cheers to the Truth!

"Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/clint...FTzreqJrSLX.99
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

While Hilliary has suffered in some polls, including one poll on CNN where folks were asked if they trusted Clinton.... the GOP has yet to bring forth one solid candidate.

Instead, we have about 5 or 6 GOP contenders whom conservatives are concentrating on. I know its early, but I think it would do the GOP better to try and concentrate on supporting one GOP candidate before it gets to late. Rand Paul is still in the mix at this point wrt presidential candidates from the GOP, can folks here see Rand Paul as a serious contender for POTUS?

With the democratic side, most attention is focused on Hilliary Clinton, others such as Jim Webb and Martin O Mally have been talked about but the main focus is on Hilliary Clinton.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X