More and more of our young people are not religious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Doesn't matter, you swung (past tense?) with the wing so I'll just reference the Bread song.
    You totally lost me there.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      You totally lost me there.
      Which part?

You told me years ago that you were a Winger....is my old age kicking in?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• The song from Bread .... I was never a fan, no idea what that meant.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The song from Bread .... I was never a fan, no idea what that meant.
          Check, I'm on iPod.....I'll try to do some finger banging
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Not sure if this will work:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pl7U2jy1wMQ

Did I remember correctly with the teasing wing reference?

Comment

Not sure if this will work:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pl7U2jy1wMQ

Did I remember correctly with the teasing wing reference?
              Oh!

And yes, when I was in the Marines I was Air Wing, CH-46s. Got bored, wanted Combat Arms instead, and switched to the Army to do the Scout thing.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Oh!

And yes, when I was in the Marines I was Air Wing, CH-46s. Got bored, wanted Combat Arms instead, and switched to the Army to do the Scout thing.
                Sorry....boy scout thread has been closed.....you'll have to try something else....

Comment

Sorry....boy scout thread has been closed.....you'll have to try something else....
                  Oh, the one with yet another Gay controversy?
                  Barely even looked at that one, I try to pay attention to things that might actually be important in some way.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• This is pretty much happening all over Europe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10288179.html
                    The Church of England has lost nearly two million followers in the last two years and is on the brink of "extinction", it has been warned.

The number of people in the UK who describe their beliefs as being Church of England or Anglican dropped from 21 per cent to 17 per cent between 2012 and 2014- a loss of around 1.7 million followers. The number of Anglicans in Britain is now thought to stand at around 8.6 million.

When asked about their religious belief, the survey found that the most common response was having no religion. 49 per cent of people do not describe themselves has having any belief.
                    Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Karri View Post
                      This is pretty much happening all over Europe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10288179.html
                      The article mentions the number of Muslims rising. But I do wonder how much of that is conversion and how much of that is immigration.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                        The article mentions the number of Muslims rising. But I do wonder how much of that is conversion and how much of that is immigration.
                        It is mostly immigration and natural births - Muslims in Europe tend to be lower educated and lower income along with being socially conservative, and those groups tend to have more children.

Comment

• Education and wealth tend to negatively correlate with birth rate, Europe in general is getting older and relying more on immigration to maintain population growth. One of the best arguments for the inclusion of Turkey in the EU is that they actually have a demographic future.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X