Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Professor Publishes "Ten Cracka Commandments"

http://video.foxnews.com/v/426609803...#sp=show-clips
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Is there a real question somewhere in our future? Because this is clearly trolling.

Comment

Just goes to show you that you can have a bunch of fancy degrees and be dumber than a hammer...

Comment

BTW, is that crazy broad in Boston still a professor?

And, that's a pretty poor vid, it never said what the 10 were.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Here's the list:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/whi...ts-for-whites/

1.#AllLivesMatter wonít matter until #BlackLivesMatter. This commandment is a litmus test and the greatest commandment.

2.Always remember that white privilege is real, even if you do not understand it. Use it to convince other people that black lives, including black womenís lives, matter. Show up for protests, write letters to representatives, and start discussions with other white people about black lives mattering.

3.Always remember that ignorance is real, and is a product of privilege. Treat the ignorant with compassion, but hold them accountable.

4.Never think that the critique does not apply to you. Just because you were at Barackís inauguration and your dad was a freedom rider, or because you are the head of your local chapter of GLADD, that does not mean you do not have more work to do on yourself, your family, and your community.

5.Always remember that it is never a question of if violence, but whose violence are you going to defend. Unjust state-sanctioned and racist violence, or justified resistance; the choice is yours, the choice is ours.

6.Never tolerate racism from your friends or family. Whether it is coming from your eighteen-year-old friend, your thirty-one-year-old cousin, or your eighty-year-old grandmother, confront it always. Confronting racism does not mean you will lose your friend or family. It means you will help to make them act and think in less racist ways.

7.You cannot love cultural products without also loving the people who make those products. If you like black art or athletics, that appreciation is an entryway into recognizing that black lives matter.

8.Never quote black leaders like Dr. King in order to criticize protesters and activists.

9.Always embrace uncertainty. Life is uncertain; death is certain. Uncertainty promotes life; certainty produces death and destruction.

10.Never put white fragility ahead of justice. If you are more concerned to argue that you ďarenít racistĒ than you are with racism or with people dying, youíre priorities are skewed. Do you want justice or comfort?
          He broke this one in spades (pun intended)...

3.Always remember that ignorance is real, and is a product of privilege. Treat the ignorant with compassion, but hold them accountable.

Don't worry doc, I can see proof of that in your list you arrogant ignorant bd !

Comment

Wow...

Well, I call that proof that giving in to blackmail is wrong, because they always want more and more, its just a matter of time.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

This is another BS one:

You cannot love cultural products without also loving the people who make those products. If you like black art or athletics, that appreciation is an entryway into recognizing that black lives matter.
              I can't like something some artist produces unless I like the artist him or herself? What kind of BS is that?

Many people like Michael Jackson's music even if they find him abhorrent personally.

I like the group Erasure's music, but find their sexual proclivity towards flamboyant homosexuality grossly offensive.

There are many athletes that are the same way. They are great at what they do but disgusting in their personal lives. Tiger Woods comes to mind. OJ Simpson?

Or this gem of typical Leftist didactic.

Never think that the critique does not apply to you. Just because you were at Barackís inauguration and your dad was a freedom rider, or because you are the head of your local chapter of GLADD, that does not mean you do not have more work to do on yourself, your family, and your community.
              Let's rephrase this for a moment: Never think that the critique does not apply to you. Just because you were at Castro's moment of triumph and that your dad was a leader of the revolution , or because you are the head of the local Communist Party chapter, that does not mean you do not have more work to do on yourself, your family, and your community.

Or this call to violence:

Always remember that it is never a question of if violence, but whose violence are you going to defend. Unjust state-sanctioned and racist violence, or justified resistance; the choice is yours, the choice is ours.
              So long as you can justify your violent actions they are okey doaky with me!

It is clear that this "academic" hasn't given a scintilla of thought to his list and how utterly stupid it is when actually tested as a hypothesis. But, I do expect that sort of shallow pseudo-intellectual crap from the Liberal Arts today.
              Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 31 May 15, 01:22.

Comment

So, we had white privilege, now we also have white fragility?
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

That seems to be a new concept introduced by the creator of the Cracka Ten.

I can't help composing in my mind what the list would be if Whites composed it.

I think No. 8 was very revealing: 8.Never quote black leaders like Dr. King in order to criticize protesters and activists.

In other words, only violence will do.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I think No. 8 was very revealing: 8.Never quote black leaders like Dr. King in order to criticize protesters and activists.

That's the one that stood out to me as well.

Don't quote them because "it exposes the inherent weakness of our argument."
                    ďI do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                    --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

I took that one as being the equivalent of "Never quote Communists leaders like Mao or Lenin in order to criticize protesters and activists engaged in spreading Communism."

It's the equivalent of don't insult our prophets by insulting their followers using their words...
                      Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 31 May 15, 20:02.

Comment

Pirateship's Commandments for Dumb--- College Professors

1.#AllLivesMatter wonít matter until #BlackLivesMatter. This commandment is a litmus test and the greatest commandment.

1. #BlackLivesMatter is a bull platitude. If you really care, put down your smartphone and go do something meaningful.

2.Always remember that white privilege is real, even if you do not understand it. Use it to convince other people that black lives, including black womenís lives, matter. Show up for protests, write letters to representatives, and start discussions with other white people about black lives mattering.

2. "White privilege" is just a half ed excuse for personal failure. Do some people live lives of privilege? Yes. Is whining about it going to take you one half step closer to a better life? Nope. Quit whining about people who have it better than you and go make something useful of yourself.

3. Ignorance is not a product of privilege. It is a product of naÔvete and a lack of education. So go get some.

4.Never think that the critique does not apply to you. Just because you were at Barackís inauguration and your dad was a freedom rider, or because you are the head of your local chapter of GLADD, that does not mean you do not have more work to do on yourself, your family, and your community.

4. Everyone has room for self improvement. Especially liberal college professors.

5.Always remember that it is never a question of if violence, but whose violence are you going to defend. Unjust state-sanctioned and racist violence, or justified resistance; the choice is yours, the choice is ours.

5. Rioting makes you an hole. We live in a democracy. Here we value dialogue. It doesn't matter how justified your cause is, once you riot you're the bad guy. Don't like it? Tough . So don't be the bad guy.

6.Never tolerate racism from your friends or family. Whether it is coming from your eighteen-year-old friend, your thirty-one-year-old cousin, or your eighty-year-old grandmother, confront it always. Confronting racism does not mean you will lose your friend or family. It means you will help to make them act and think in less racist ways.

6. Never tolerate racism from liberal college professors with outdated stereotype beliefs that all white people are rich and privileged.

7.You cannot love cultural products without also loving the people who make those products. If you like black art or athletics, that appreciation is an entryway into recognizing that black lives matter.

7. There is no such thing as black art. There are black artists but no race holds a monopoly on any form of artistic expression.

8.Never quote black leaders like Dr. King in order to criticize protesters and activists.

8. If you find it annoying when people quote black leaders like Dr. King for the purposes of criticizing you, then start following Dr. King's advice. Then you won't be criticized.

9.Always embrace uncertainty. Life is uncertain; death is certain. Uncertainty promotes life; certainty produces death and destruction.

9. Always be sure to slap people who spout off philosophical fortune cookie sounding bull in an attempt to sound sophisticated.

10.Never put white fragility ahead of justice. If you are more concerned to argue that you ďarenít racistĒ than you are with racism or with people dying, youíre priorities are skewed. Do you want justice or comfort?

10. Never put liberal self righteous indignation ahead of justice. If you are more concerned with expressing how outraged you are than you are with the massive amounts of "black on black" crime in impoverished neighborhoods, your priorities are skewed. Do you want justice or attention?
                        Here endeth the lesson.
                        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X