President Jackson, President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
    Both very interesting men, both not afraid to take on enemies of the USA.
    You've got to be kidding. Where have you been in the last six years? Obama balked with Syria, refused to face down Putin, and has allowed ISIS to run rampant in Iraq and Syria.

Nothing has been done about Yemen, and Obama is pontificating about 'climate change' being the largest national security threat. And he's surrounded himself with sycophants and incompetents.

You are definitely in cloud kookoo land.

Sincerely,
    M

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Which "...enemies of the USA." has Obama not been afraid to take on? From what I see of his record on that he is a coward when it comes to dealing with enemies of the US.
      I can't give you a rep yet, but that is an outstanding comment and right on the money.

Sincerely,
      M

Comment

One difference is that Jackson served as CIC during the 19th century, while Obama is serving as CIC now, in the 21st century.
        Do you understand what the title 'Commander-in-Chief means and applies to?

The president is not the commander-in-chief of the nation, he is the president. He is commander-in-chief of the armed forces which is a duty and responsibility granted to him by the Constitution.

Get thee to a library or a classroom that teaches civics and government. Your ignorance is appalling.

Sincerely,
        M

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Obama hasn't killed anyone in a duel. In fact, I doubt Obama knows how to use a firearm properly...
          I doubt he knows how to use on at all, let alone "properly".
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            Is there a difference?
            Yes. Period of presidency, race, upbringing, backgrounds, philosophies, personal standards of morality and ethincs and host of other obvious responses.

Is there a real question somewhere in our future? Because this is clearly trolling.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Jackson hated the Second National Bank, Obama just hates bankers.
              War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Yes. Period of presidency, race, upbringing, backgrounds, philosophies, personal standards of morality and ethincs and host of other obvious responses.

Try reading the thread:

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                Not discussing personal, discussing how each President governed.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Is there a real question somewhere in our future? Because this is clearly trolling.
                I clarified the OP on post #5, if you would take the time to read the thread before posting, it would help.

Regarding "clearly trolling" probably 90% of your threads start out with a linked article with no input....that is trolling.

Comment

Andrew Jackson was a bad ass. All so did he not once pay off all of America's debt.

All so Andrew was very good with words.

you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The president is not the commander-in-chief of the nation, he is the president. He is commander-in-chief of the armed forces which is a duty and responsibility granted to him by the Constitution.

Get thee to a library or a classroom that teaches civics and government. Your ignorance is appalling.

Sincerely,
                    M
                    Someone please send a rep his way, I can't do it, too soon.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Personal insults is not the response of a Gentlemen.

here is what I said Massena ,

One difference is that Jackson served as CIC during the 19th century, while Obama is serving as CIC now, in the 21st century.

And yet in your response, you have a found a way to personally insult me even though your name is not in my 1st post itt.

You've got to be kidding. Where have you been in the last six years? Obama balked with Syria, refused to face down Putin, and has allowed ISIS to run rampant in Iraq and Syria.

Nothing has been done about Yemen, and Obama is pontificating about 'climate change' being the largest national security threat. And he's surrounded himself with sycophants and incompetents.

You are definitely in cloud kookoo land.

Sincerely,
                      M

Sincerely,
                      M

I think the USA is led by capable people, both on the political and military level. You going to launch another personal attack against me for sharing that viewpoint?
                      Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 30 May 15, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                        I've always found it ironic when Democrats talk about how they're the "Party of Jackson." He'd be disgusted to see what his party's become and with Obama personally.
                        And most of today's Democrats - not to mention Americans in general - would be disgusted with Jackson.

Comment

I don't know. I would choose Andrew over Obama.
                          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Kendrick View Post
                            Jackson hated the Second National Bank, Obama just hates bankers.
                            Just not his!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              And most of today's Democrats - not to mention Americans in general - would be disgusted with Jackson.
                              That's a compliment to Jackson. He would undoubtedly hold the present Democratic party and its shenanigans in contempt as well as being led by such lightweights as Pelosi, Reid, and Hillary Clinton.

Sincerely,
                              M

Comment

Personal insults is not the response of a Gentlemen.

here is what I said Massena ,

And yet in your response, you have a found a way to personally insult me even though your name is not in my 1st post itt.

I think the USA is led by capable people, both on the political and military level. You going to launch another personal attack against me for sharing that viewpoint?
                                You make statements that do not stand up with any type of scrutiny. You appear to be anti-Semetic as your comments about the Jews certainly illustrate, and logic appears to allude you.

If you cannot take criticism, then don't post. You should actually do some research before posting.

I'm sorry, but Obama and his merry band of incompetents are the worst administration this country has ever had and it appears to me that Obama is doing his best to hurt this country both internally and internationally.

Obama has accomplished nothing constructive in the last six years, and neither has Hillary Clinton.

If you didn't make outlandish and unsupportable comments then you wouldn't receive the backlash that you do.

If you would like to see your main problem-look in the mirror.

Sincerely,
                                M

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X