Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad cartoon contest planned for Phoenix anti-Islam rally

This Friday:

The Valley man organized an anti-Islam rally outside the same location several weeks ago, which was peaceful, he said.

He is urging attendees to be peaceful once again, but the Facebook page for the event warns people to come armed because of a “much anticipated attack.”

A man who lives near the site of the planned rally hopes any violence does not affect neighbors.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...ti-islam-rally
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Being Arizona, it is likely any would be terrorists will be shot by participants long before the police arrive...

Why not... When the President comes to town even the local Blacks show up armed at his speech...

Comment

We have these type of meetings allowed here in the USA. Unlike in Germany, where holocaust denial is not allowed for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
        We have these type of meetings allowed here in the USA. Unlike in Germany, where holocaust denial is not allowed for example.
        I'm not sure what your point is here. You're upset that Germany disallows Holocaust denial? Don't worry, you're an American. You have freedom of speech.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Maybe he wants to go to Germany and deny history. Who the hell knows with this weirdo.

Anyway... this seems like a trap. I think the orginisers are hoping to draw the nutters out of the wood work so they can shoot them dead. I hope it works, and at the same time hope it doesn't backfire.
          Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
            Maybe he wants to go to Germany and deny history. Who the hell knows with this weirdo.

Anyway... this seems like a trap. I think the orginisers are hoping to draw the nutters out of the wood work so they can shoot them dead. I hope it works, and at the same time hope it doesn't backfire.
            My thoughts exactly.

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
              That's what I was getting at, just in a less blunt manner.

I like the idea of drawing the cockroaches out, but maybe the organizers should leave the extermination to the pros.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                I like the idea of drawing the cockroaches out, but maybe the organizers should leave the extermination to the pros.
                Agreed. But seeing they are going to do it, then (assuming my take is right) I hope they do it right.
                Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

I'm not an artist by any means, but maybe I should go...

Comment

And the hormones flow. I know some of these responses are a bit tongue in cheek.

What purpose does this show have in reality? An Anti-Terrorist, Anti-ISIS expo I could understand, but Anti-Islam? Coupled with the "come armed" notice, this seems nothing more than another loser looking for his 15 minutes.
                    I don't doubt his 1st Amend. rights. I do question if this is the proper action for him to achieve whatever positive results he envisions.
                    My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                      And the hormones flow. I know some of these responses are a bit tongue in cheek.

What purpose does this show have in reality? An Anti-Terrorist, Anti-ISIS expo I could understand, but Anti-Islam? Coupled with the "come armed" notice, this seems nothing more than another loser looking for his 15 minutes.
                      I don't doubt his 1st Amend. rights. I do question if this is the proper action for him to achieve whatever positive results he envisions.
                      If it was the 1930-1940's do you think there would have been any purpose to an anti-Nazi event?
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                      “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                      Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Anti-Islam....??
                        And when the braindeads from the ME ,are organizing anti-Christians rallies ,is it ok for them?
                        Why don't they call it anti-daesh or anti-integrists?
                        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          If it was the 1930-1940's do you think there would have been any purpose to an anti-Nazi event?
                          There were some events. But they were overshadowed by the pro-Nazi celebrations. Nice strawman though.
                          My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                            Anti-Islam....??
                            Why don't they call it anti-daesh or anti-integrists?
                            Because they are cutting straight to the common thread, the death-cult at the heart of it all.

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
                            ... Coupled with the "come armed" notice, ...
                            After the last little event, this seems pretty pragmatic to me.

Go ahead, lets here you guys predict how many people will be accidentally shot at this event, I'd like to hear it.
                            And I'll summon you up to compare notes on how many self-inflicted disaster actually DID occur at the event.
                            You wanna?

Comment

I'm against this gathering, the premise is to shoot people. This will not go well is my prediction.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X