Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Paul says GOP created ISIS!

http://news.yahoo.com/did-gop-create...163355832.html

"ISIS exists and grew stronger because of the hawks in our party who gave arms indiscriminately, and most of those arms were snatched up by ISIS," Paul said in an interview with MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough that aired Wednesday on “Morning Joe.” "They’ve created these people."
    #occupyarmchairgeneral.
    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Gee, did you ever wonder why 30,000 thugs with guns had over-run huge tracts of land in a part of the world where mayhem and slaughter are the national Sports?

Because nobody is doing a damn thing about it.
    Now, doing nothing to stop it and "creating" something are two very different things, but he does have a point. The point is, we have now pass the point here Republicans are just as worthless as Democrats when it comes to doing the right thing.

And putting an end to ISIS would be the right thing, a wave of assassinations of their key supporters and carpet-bombing raids with B-52s would be a nice start.

ISIS, as you may have heard, commit genocide on non-Muslims, rape girls 9 years old and up as a matter of routine, and a host of other atrocities.

But who really created them?
    Look to the land they spring from, and the people who birthed them.
    I'm not sure why Rand Paul even cares, I sure don't. If the people who live there don't have the will to fight ISIS, why should anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      I'm not sure why Rand Paul even cares, I sure don't. If the people who live there don't have the will to fight ISIS, why should anyone else?
      I'm sure he cares because what you promised everyone on the planet was democracy in Iraq...and what they have is..as you said..."rape of girls 9 years old and up as a matter of routine, and a host of other atrocities"

That is after a $6 trillion tab...
      #occupyarmchairgeneral.
      Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
        I'm sure he cares because what you promised everyone on the planet was democracy in Iraq...and what they have is..as you said..."rape of girls 9 years old and up as a matter of routine, and a host of other atrocities"

That is after a $6 trillion tab...
        Heh, you think that the US deliberately created ISIS while saying it was for Democracy, don't you?

Well, thanks for proving the new adage; You can't fix stupid.

Comment

The point is, we have now pass the point here Republicans are just as worthless as Democrats when it comes to doing the right thing.
          Erp...that point was passed years ago....

Comment

Gee, did you ever wonder why 30,000 thugs with guns had over-run huge tracts of land in a part of the world where mayhem and slaughter are the national Sports?

Because nobody is doing a damn thing about it.
            Now, doing nothing to stop it and "creating" something are two very different things, but he does have a point. The point is, we have now pass the point here Republicans are just as worthless as Democrats when it comes to doing the right thing.

And putting an end to ISIS would be the right thing, a wave of assassinations of their key supporters and carpet-bombing raids with B-52s would be a nice start.

ISIS, as you may have heard, commit genocide on non-Muslims, rape girls 9 years old and up as a matter of routine, and a host of other atrocities.

But who really created them?
            Look to the land they spring from, and the people who birthed them.
            How can anyone in America "do the right thing" in the face of a national population and national leadership more concerned with political correctness than results?

IF the Republicans were in charge, and you know that they are not, do you honestly believe that the public would tolerate the use of the level of force necessary to remove ISIS, including the huge amount of collateral damage?

Do you think the rest of the world would tolerate our actions?

It seems highly doubtful to me.
            And it raises the issue of why you feel that America should be the one to decide the fate of the Middle East when it appears that the indigenous populations are willing to accept ISIS and unwilling to fight against it to begin with?

One thing is very clear, however; this is not the fault of the Republicans and accusing them of not being able to fix it is extremely false and deceptive. Your attention is best directed to a president who refuses to acknowledge terrorism and who shares the Muslim point of view against America and the West. Step One in your plan, therefore, would have to be replacing that president and his administration, not blaming the Republicans for a Democratic foreign policy and strategy disaster.

Meanwhile...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-against-isis/
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

call a spade a spade...

Originally posted by Crash View Post
              http://news.yahoo.com/did-gop-create...163355832.html

"ISIS exists and grew stronger because of the hawks in our party who gave arms indiscriminately, and most of those arms were snatched up by ISIS
              As I remember it happening, all those U.S. weapons were given to the Iraqui army in hopes that they could use them to defend themselves from the likes of ISIS. Whose fault is it that those same Iraquis in an all-out panic to run away from fighting, just left them around to be picked up by the folks from ISIS? AND...It's still going on, look at how the Iraq army fled Ramadi just last week....
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                As I remember it happening, all those U.S. weapons were given to the Iraqui army in hopes that they could use them to defend themselves from the likes of ISIS. Whose fault is it that those same Iraquis in an all-out panic to run away from fighting, just left them around to be picked up by the folks from ISIS? AND...It's still going on, look at how the Iraq army fled Ramadi just last week....
                Well, US also supplied the Syrian rebels...
                There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Rand Paul also supports the traitor Snowden, now 'happily' situation in Russia with his new 'friends.'

Rand Paul has about as much credibility as Hillary Clinton.

Sincerely,
                  M
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X