The new kinder safer Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new kinder safer Baltimore

Obama, Jackson, Sharpton, and the rest of the Freddie Grey protestors, since Black Lives Matter, why are you ignoring this?

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...-in-baltimore/
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Black lives only matter to black activists when they are taken by whites. Otherwise, it's just business as usual", and it is forbidden to call attention to black-on-black violent crimes because that destroys the myth that they are "victims" of the "white system".

Baltimore is a perfect example of black racism - although the majority population is black, and most of the high-ranking politicians and the attorney general are also black, everything is presented as being "whitey's fault" and the blacks as being "victims".

Truth is, blacks are victims, but of their own racist bulls*** and the self-serving political agendas of their self-appointed "community leaders", who are fellow blacks.

It ain't whitey holding them down....it's themselves.

"We have met the enemy...and they is us."
    Pogo
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Black lives only matter to black activists when they are taken by whites. Otherwise, it's just business as usual", and it is forbidden to call attention to black-on-black violent crimes because that destroys the myth that they are "victims" of the "white system".

Baltimore is a perfect example of black racism - although the majority population is black, and most of the high-ranking politicians and the attorney general are also black, everything is presented as being "whitey's fault" and the blacks as being "victims".

Truth is, blacks are victims, but of their own racist bulls*** and the self-serving political agendas of their self-appointed "community leaders", who are fellow blacks.

It ain't whitey holding them down....it's themselves.

"We have met the enemy...and they is us."
      Pogo
      I have been to Baltimore and IMO Baltimore is a tolerant place. I wonder what it would be like for a "black" person to read your message. I dont see a racist city in Baltimore, and I dont think the vast majority of the black population of Baltimore would suggest that whites are out to get them.

If you stated Truth is, whites are victims, but of their own racist bulls*** and the self-serving political agendas of their self-appointed "community leaders",

I would, as a "white" person, disagree with you.

"Race" is a man made term that was previously used to put humans into different categories, these categories were not based on skill, religion, merit, but rather the color of your skin. Yet in the past as well as the present day, you will find people who look different but have similar abilities and interests.

Last edited by Taieb el-Okbi; 26 May 15, 16:01. Reason: added link. Fixed a typo

Comment

Originally posted by Taieb el-Okbi View Post
        I have been to Baltimore and IMO Baltimore is a tolerant place. I wonder what it would be like for a "black" person to read your message. I don't see a racist state in Baltimore, and I don't think the vast majority of the black population of Baltimore would suggest that whites are out to get them.
        As they are now finding out, they are becoming victims of an explosion of violent crime that law enforcement had been attempting to keep under control. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...liday-weekend/

And, it is not just Baltimore. It is happening in all the Progressive Paradises of welfare nationwide.
        12 dead, 56 shot in Chicago Memorial Day weekend.
        Locally;
        http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...l#incart_river
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

What did they expect when their own DA told them is was OK to be violent?

Comment

What did they expect when their own DA told them is was OK to be violent?
            That was the Mayor.....
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Really? I seem to remember the DA saying something along those lines during one of her infamous public pronouncements.

Still, same question: What did they expect?

Comment

Really? I seem to remember the DA saying something along those lines during one of her infamous public pronouncements.

Still, same question: What did they expect?
                Maybe this is the problem.

. .........W...L..PCT..GB..STK

Orioles 20 23 .465 2.5 L1

Comment

The Purge in Baltimore continues as the mayor remains in denial. (Latest Drudge links.)
                  STREET ANARCHY IN BALTIMORE...
                  RESIDENTS FEARFUL AMID RASH OF HOMICIDES...
                  CITY GETS BLOODIER...
                  8-Year-Old Boy Fatally Shot In Head...
                  Police Say Mobs Gather Around Officers When Responding to Calls...
                  MD Sheriff: Cops 'have been eviscerated, disemboweled'...
                  “Breaking News,”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X