Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI admits No Terrorist Acts Prevented by Patriot Act

http://video.foxnews.com/v/425204529...#sp=show-clips
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Nope, not a one.
    But a poster here tells me I have been flagged already. Me, with a spine that's rotten with arthritis and far too cynical to believe that anyone with a gun can solve any of the issues ruining us today.

They had the Boston Bombers, the Texas Shooters and the Diaper-bomber all flagged.... yeah, sure does a lot of good, eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if every violent criminal and/or Terrorists turns out to have been "flagged" from now on, and nobody did anything about it because they can't sort through trillions of bits of data to save their lives over at the NSA.
    Or... our lives, for that matter.

Aren't you glad we're getting our money's worth from these guys?
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Nope, not a one.
      But a poster here tells me I have been flagged already. Me, with a spine that's rotten with arthritis and far too cynical to believe that anyone with a gun can solve any of the issues ruining us today.

They had the Boston Bombers, the Texas Shooters and the Diaper-bomber all flagged.... yeah, sure does a lot of good, eh?

I wouldn't be surprised if every violent criminal and/or Terrorists turns out to have been "flagged" from now on, and nobody did anything about it because they can't sort through trillions of bits of data to save their lives over at the NSA.

Righties created it. Righties voted for it. Before June 1st Righties will extend it.
      #occupyarmchairgeneral.
      Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

But a poster here tells me I have been flagged already.
        Looks like their targeting algorithms are doing a reasonable job then.
        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nope, not a one.

Just ing delighted...

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
            Looks like their targeting algorithms are doing a reasonable job then.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Why are you using Fox News?
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                Righties created it. Righties voted for it. Before June 1st Righties will extend it.
                Or end it, if the pressure is on.

Aren't you glad that one of the parties involved can admit when they were wrong?
                Hint; it ain't your's.

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Hell, who else would report a story like this?

US News sources, I mean.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Or end it, if the pressure is on.

Aren't you glad that one of the parties involved can admit when they were wrong?
                  Hint; it ain't your's.

Hell, who else would report a story like this?

US News sources, I mean.
                  The reason I asked him this is because he crawled up in my face because I posted a news story using MSN. I also used another reference, but he got all bent out of shape.
                  What's good for the goose....and all that
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Why are you not using them? Don't want to know how corrupt the government is and how often they screw you over?

Too many forum members are obsessed about the source of the news and not the actual news itself, and I prefer a source that doesn't cover up for the Ayatollah Obama.

What is your preferred news source? Onion? Drudge Report? Surely not MSNBC...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Why are you not using them? Don't want to know how corrupt the government is and how often they screw you over?

Too many forum members are obsessed about the source of the news and not the actual news itself, and I prefer a source that doesn't cover up for the Ayatollah Obama.

What is your preferred news source? Onion? Drudge Report? Surely not MSNBC...

Just giving you some good natured teasing. I don't watch any cable new network I only have an antenna, so when I find a new article online, the source mean little, it's the story.
                      :

Is that better?
                      Last edited by Urban hermit; 25 May 15, 18:57.

Comment

Just giving you some good natured teasing. I don't watch any cable new network I only have an antenna, so when I find a new article online, the source mean little, it's the story.
                        No you weren't, and we all know it. That's what emoticons are for, and you didn't use any. Foxophobics never do.

You're a little touchy about MSNBC for a guy who regularly rants and raves about Fox. Got to man up when it's your turn in the barrel.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X