Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Obama Does Not Know How to Spell S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y and Other Stories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama Does Not Know How to Spell S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y and Other Stories...

Obama is more concerned about 'climate changed' that the serious advances made by ISIS in both Iraq and Syria.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Yup, see my signature below. For what, 9 months, we've been bombing ISIS targets in both Syria and Iraq, all to no avail. Either we're not hitting the right targets or the bombing strategy needs to be evaluated again to see if some adjustments are needed, which is obviously the case here.

I think Obama is frankly trying to dump this mess onto the next President, but it's blowing back into his face. I strongly believe Obama is trying to delay the inevitable -- that there is a strong possibility that Iraq will be broken into pieces irreversibly and heavily under Iran's influence. If that happens, we can't do anything if Iran suddenly manages to produce nuclear bombs in time.

Sadly I don't think there is much we can do about this mess unless Obama mans it up and sends in the boots on ground. Take the fight to ISIS directly, don't just bomb their targets.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

The burning question is does Obama know how to spell potato...?

We know he can't pronounce "Corpsman" (corpse man)...

As far as ISIS and the whole mess in the Middle East goes... I don't think Obama gives a flying f**k about any of it. I really do. I think he is totally disinterested and focused on trying as hard as he can to socialize American society at any price.

Comment

I believe that you are 100% correct.

Sincerely,
        M
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          The burning question is does Obama know how to spell potato...?

We know he can't pronounce "Corpsman" (corpse man)...

As far as ISIS and the whole mess in the Middle East goes... I don't think Obama gives a flying f**k about any of it. I really do. I think he is totally disinterested and focused on trying as hard as he can to socialize American society at any price.
          I agree. Furthermore, he will not take on anything that might damage his godlike image of himself.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
            Sadly I don't think there is much we can do about this mess unless Obama mans it up and sends in the boots on ground. Take the fight to ISIS directly, don't just bomb their targets.
            That's not going to happen, IMO.

There's no popular support for another ground war, and ISIS will not be an easy or quick campaign. It will boil down to IEDs, snipers, and squad leaders getting into legal trouble because the wrong local might have gotten shot.

We're out, and with an election on the horizon I don't expect the DNP is eager to get credit for more coffins coming home.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X