Blood Bath in Waco Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Bath in Waco Texas.

WACO -- Nine motorcycle gang members were killed and at least 18 others were injured after a shooting at Twin Peaks on Sunday. (See links below)
    Will Obama be against law enforcement on this one as well? (Drudge Headlines)

9 DEAD IN WACO GANG FIGHT...
    VIDEO...
    Rivals fight with guns, chains, knives, bats, clubs...
    Bodies scattered throughout parking lot...
    'Most Violent Scene In Years'...
    Police warn violence could spread...
    More members en route...
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

I'm trying to find the names of the gangs involved but keep drawing a blank. Anyone out there seen them?
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Welcome to the Wild West

Hard to believe those people are in the 20th Century.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        WACO -- Nine motorcycle gang members were killed and at least 18 others were injured after a shooting at Twin Peaks on Sunday. (See links below)
        Will Obama be against law enforcement on this one as well? (Drudge Headlines)

9 DEAD IN WACO GANG FIGHT...
        VIDEO...
        Rivals fight with guns, chains, knives, bats, clubs...
        Bodies scattered throughout parking lot...
        'Most Violent Scene In Years'...
        Police warn violence could spread...
        More members en route...
        Can we call these guys 'hood rats'?
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Bikers annoy me as much as hippies and the mob guys at my local Italian restaurant. The hey look at me I don't follow the normal rules of a civilized individual is somehow more offensive to me than setting across from a corrupt politician in a business meeting. It's the insult to injury experience I dislike. I actually refuse to go to restaurants now where I have previously witnessed "Mob" guys eating. These people who make no pretense of their criminality enjoy parading their repugnant antisocial life style in public because of the shock factor.

It's unfortunate that we cannot just refuse to provide all of these parasites services such as food, fuel and shelter. The suggestion that the restaurant manager should have refuse service is however absurd because while the police were there that day they would not be there when the clubs retaliated.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Bikers annoy me as much as hippies and the mob guys at my local Italian restaurant. The hey look at me I don't follow the normal rules of a civilized individual is somehow more offensive to me than setting across from a corrupt politician in a business meeting. It's the insult to injury experience I dislike. I actually refuse to go to restaurants now where I have previously witnessed "Mob" guys eating. These people who make no pretense of their criminality enjoy parading their repugnant antisocial life style in public because of the shock factor.

It's unfortunate that we cannot just refuse to provide all of these parasites services such as food, fuel and shelter. The suggestion that the restaurant manager should have refuse service is however absurd because while the police were there that day they would not be there when the clubs retaliated.

Actually the local police have stated that the Manager of that Chain Restaurant actively encouraged them to come to the restaurant and refused to cooperate with the Police. That National office of the chain in now looking into pulling the franchise from that owner.
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
              I'm trying to find the names of the gangs involved but keep drawing a blank. Anyone out there seen them?
              They've mentioned the Bandidos, a national club and two others that must be local or regional because I've never heard of them- the Cossacks and Scimitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                Cossacks, a local club discussing affiliation with HA, and Banditos is what I read in 2 different places. Apparently Cossacks put Texas on their cuts and Banditos were angered.

Who knows if that's true though.
                Кто там?
                Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
                Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  Actually the local police have stated that the Manager of that Chain Restaurant actively encouraged them to come to the restaurant and refused to cooperate with the Police. That National office of the chain in now looking into pulling the franchise from that owner.
                  I'm sure that the local Italian restaurant also encourages the "Mob" to eat there but what do you think would happen if they were refused service?

If the police can't stop these openly criminal organization then I suspect the average person feels they are under no obligation not to profit from association with them. You have to assume that law enforcement's failure to arrest them makes them legitimate customers. If they were criminals wouldn't they be in jail? Even if law enforcement's request was honored what is too stop them from just reassembling at the place down the road. It seems the police just wanted to make it someone else's problem.

I cannot think of any scenario in which a business owner ends up better off by not serving criminal organizations. I also cannot think of any scenario in which the police could protect a business owner that refuses to serve members of a criminal organization. Even my act of not patronizing businesses that serve criminal organizations is meaningless because closing one location only moves the problem somewhere else or it goes underground.

If someone has an idea of how to deal with criminal organization I would be interested in hearing it because I can't think of any effect means that doesn't involve big brother. Is it really a choice between a police state or living with these .
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                    They've mentioned the Bandidos, a national club and two others that must be local or regional because I've never heard of them- the Cossacks and Scimitars.
                    Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
                    Cossacks, a local club discussing affiliation with HA, and Banditos is what I read in 2 different places. Apparently Cossacks put Texas on their cuts and Banditos were angered.

Banditos, huh? Yeah we know those scumbags well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milperra_massacre

Seems to be a theme with them.
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                      I actually refuse to go to restaurants now where I have previously witnessed "Mob" guys eating.
                      What are "Mob" guys, exactly?
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Let 'em kill each other.
                        “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                        --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                          Yep. The police advised the franchise owner to refuse to allow them into the restaurant. Twin Peaks is kind of a low-class version of Hooters.

Waco PD, McClennan Co. Sheriff's Dept and DPS were well-prepared. Tactical teams were in place. Once the shooting started and spilled out into the parking lot, police officers shot anyone who was shooting.

9 dead, 18 wounded - All terrorist biker scum hood rats. Unknown how many were shot by police. 192 other terrorist biker scum hood rats booked on felony organised crime charges. The local PD spokesman said more serious charges were likely, although the organised crime charges were already serious felonies.

No bystanders or law enforcement officers were seriously injured. A very clean operation...
                          Last edited by The Doctor; 18 May 15, 12:47. Reason: 192 was the correct arrest total.
                          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                            What are "Mob" guys, exactly?
                            Seriously? Your computer doesn't connect to Google or any of the major news services?

Organized crime ring any bells?
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post

If this correct, then the next few months should be "interesting" for us distant observers. It'll be like watching the white trash version of the Iran/Iraq war.
                              A little history lesson--there are four big bike clubs-Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagans and Bandidos. They all hate each other but occasionally form pacts to go after another club. Under them are 6-10 regional clubs--Vagos, Mongols, Highwaymen, Sons of Silence, Devils Diciples (sic) and others. They can take on the big four in certain locations. The problem, which seems to be the case here, is when a local club gets too big, which threatens the area national club. There are three things the local club can do 1. turn tail (not likely), 2. Take care of it themselves, or 3. affiliate with a national, which seems like what is happening here.
                              Depending on how many bodies there are on each side, and how many the cops tallied, someone's feelings are going to be hurt. Either a. the Bandidos because a local club got the better of them, b. the Cossacks because they got embarrassed in front of the HA and aren't worthy anymore or c. the HA's themselves, because one of their affiliates were shown to be wimps.
                              We had the same thing happen in the Detroit area several years ago. Way back in the 70's, the Outlaws formed the Detroit Federation of Motorcycle Clubs to help them keep out the HA's, which they succeeded in doing. Just about all the local clubs were in it, except for the Detroit Highwaymen, because nobody liked them but weren't big enough to do anything about it. In the end, the Highwaymen and Outlaws have had minor scuffles between them. One local club, the Warlocks (not the FL/PA club) got picked on by the Outlaws, so became a Highwaymen chapter. Another, whose name I can't remember right now, did the opposite.

PS- Did you notice that most of the pictures showed clean cut people with clean colors on. What ever happened to the scuzzy old days?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X