Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College student makes fool of herself in front of Jeb Bush.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College student makes fool of herself in front of Jeb Bush.

In this video clip, we see a young college student confront Jeb Bush and then start in a diatribe about Iraq and ISIS on him. Whatever you think of Bush as a politician, or potential candidate I think he handled things rather well while all she did was make a fool of herself.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/...8H?ocid=SMSDHP

Yes, he did. The scary thing is that this student may someday be in charge of something.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

It would have been helpful if the young lady had of shut up for 10 seconds so he could answer the question. She just kept babbling on and on. From here on out, maybe ol Jeb should carry some duct tape with him.
      Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

The reason young people are so annoying is they latch on to half truths and run with them. Unfortunately it's a trait I would associate with the former president as well.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Another graduate of a Progressive education program.
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
            It would have been helpful if the young lady had of shut up for 10 seconds so he could answer the question. She just kept babbling on and on. From here on out, maybe ol Jeb should carry some duct tape with him.
            duct tape has so many great uses.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

At does! And then there is superglue!
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by drivin-fool View Post
                Brainwashed Progressives don't want to hear any response that counters the agenda. That is why they keep on blabbing their nonsense non stop.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                  The reason young people are so annoying is they latch on to half truths and run with them. Unfortunately it's a trait I would associate with the former president as well.
                  I know some older people that do this as well. Friends of mine that are satisfied with the smallest grain of information and defend it as loudly and ignorantly as possible.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

College students are allowed to make fools of themselves. They still have spots.

Older people, who should have more common sense and experience don't have that excuse.

I thought that Jeb Bush acquitted himself very well.

Sincerely,
                    M
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      duct tape has so many great uses.
                      Finally something we can agree on HPJ
                      Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

A plant from the Hillary camp.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Well some of the news sources are making a big deal out of JEB’s wiffle-waffling on whether or not he would have gone into Iraq. Supposedly he has inherited some of his brothers neo-conservative advisors, like Wolfowitz. So as they talk and plan, I imagine that he has heard those folks defend his brother’s invasion because they were the ones who advised George to go it.

Anyway, that young woman was not the first to point out JEB’s Iraq problems and I don’t think she will be the last. She is just a member of the Madding Crowd that is going to be pestering JEB and his compatriots in the Republican Party with annoying questions.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...raceful-dodge/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7297686.html

There will be lots more to come--guaranteed!
                          Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                            Well some of the news sources are making a big deal out of JEB’s wiffle-waffling on whether or not he would have gone into Iraq. Supposedly he has inherited some of his brothers neo-conservative advisors, like Wolfowitz. So as they talk and plan, I imagine that he has heard those folks defend his brother’s invasion because they were the ones who advised George to go it.

Anyway, that young woman was not the first to point out JEB’s Iraq problems and I don’t think she will be the last. She is just a member of the Madding Crowd that is going to be pestering JEB and his compatriots in the Republican Party with annoying questions.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...raceful-dodge/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7297686.html

There will be lots more to come--guaranteed!
                            Of course they are. The young woman only pointed out her ignorance of the situation in the Middle East and its complexity, parroting Leftist drivel about the irrelevance of "American exceptionalism..." and the like.

One might note that Hillary is given a pass on her near total absence from the campaign trail other than closed door fundraisers, press releases, and the occasional paid talk to selected donors. If she were a Republican candidate the press would be howling "What has she got to hide?!"

Well, we know the answer to that and she is really just delaying the inevitable by hiding like she is.

Comment

College students make fools of themselves all the time and its not always politically related.
                              “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                              ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tuebor
                                Whitmer Again
                                by Tuebor
                                Sigh...

Not really a surprise. She and her family reportedly vacationed on Mackinac Island over Easter, and vehicles have been...
                                Today, 16:26
                              • wolfhnd
                                Do you expect a second wave of Covid 19
                                by wolfhnd
                                This is the third installment of my guessing game. It is for the U.S. specifically irrespective of regional differences in 2020.

Apparently...
                                We will see a modest spike in July or August
                                0%
                                We will see a modest spike in October through December
                                33.33%
                                There will be a significant spike in October through December
                                0%
                                There will be a large second wave, time frame unspecified.
                                66.67%
                                Today, 15:47
                              • Massena
                                Trump Threatens...
                                by Massena
                                ...to pull the Republican National Convention from Charlotte, NC...

Please do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/poli...
                                Today, 12:30
                              Working...
                              X