Obama Rants Against The First Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    But then, should some discussion related to firearms be illegal? Should a website be free to post information on how to defeat airport security or how to convert a semi-automatic into a fully-automatic?
    Yes they should be able to. Putting a ban on information because it might have a potential criminal use should not be allowed. The problem is once you allow government to ban something that they determine might have a criminal use then you are allowing them to potentially ban anything that government can attribute even a remote criminal use to.

So, it potentially goes from say the above to banning discussion of how home security systems work. I could even see companies that sell these systems asking for such a ban so criminals don't know how they work making it such that only "professionals" and companies in the trade have access to that information so they can control the market.

This is truly a slippery slope. Should we be banning books too?

(The instructions on how to do it are printed on the back...)

Comment

• Remember when the author of the cookbook called for banning it a few years ago?

I got out of a felony charge by blaming my actions on the cookbook. Hilarious.
      "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Obama's solution to all problems as proposed by FDR's New Deal, a new Constitution to replace the original one.

PREAMBLE
        We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish social justice, draw the fangs of privilege, effect the redistribution of property, remove the burden of liberty from ourselves and our posterity, and insure the continuance of the New Deal, do ordain and establish this Constitution.

http://theamericanmercury.org/2010/0...-constitution/

It would surely solve a lot of problems he currently faces as well as allow him and his Progressive buddies to do as they please.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

• My baloney has a first name, it’s B-A-R-A-K,
          My baloney has a second name, it’s O-B-A-M-A!
          Oh, I’d like to chuck him in the trash and if you ask me, “Why?”, I’ll saaaaaaaayyyy….
          ‘Cause Barak Obama has a way of messing up the USA!

(Can't take credit for thinking that one up, but got amused when I saw it.)
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X