Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Racist Professor at Boston University...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Racist Professor at Boston University...

Unfortunately, the following is not a surprise...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/11...er-alums-bark/

Check the prison population in USA and you will have a better idea which male population is the problem in America. Tell her to give a university lecture on that.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Don't you know that the reason black men are in prison is because of all of us evil white people.
      “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
      ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
        Don't you know that the reason black men are in prison is because of all of us evil white people.
        You mean the part about them being unable to resist robbing us?
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Or the part where it's been proven some police departments profile people based on their skin color.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
            Or the part where it's been proven some police departments profile people based on their skin color.
            You might as well add universities in on profiling based on skin color. Any activity that asks for race is profiling.

Only difference is that if a LEO was making public statements like this lady is.....the LEO would be fired.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Boston U is caught. PC ideology can't acknowledge racism directed at white people and yet there it is.

Comment

Is it white that she hates more, or Masculinity?

I have heard that many teachers despise boys for being too male, and here's another one.

This dumb broad gives civilization itself a bad name;
                Grundy posted a number of other controversial tweets, for instance incorrectly claiming that only whites enslaved entire generations of people. “Deal with your white sh*t, white people. slavery is a *YALL* thing,” she said.
                THIS is how a professor talks these days?
                Not just factually incorrect, profane and inflammatory.... but she just sounds stupid.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                  Is it white that she hates more, or Masculinity?

I have heard that many teachers despise boys for being too male, and here's another one.

This dumb broad gives civilization itself a bad name;

THIS is how a professor talks these days?
                  Not just factually incorrect, profane and inflammatory.... but she just sounds stupid.
                  Both. "Black studies" is a degree in racism just as a "Women's studies" degree is. I personally know a professor (now retired) that sued those departments at his university and won a big settlement.
                  His comment to me was "It won't change anything. The university will pay not them and they'll continue to be racists and bigots. They didn't care what it cost to get rid of me. That was what was important to them."

Comment

She can't spell, is wrong about history, and is both a declared racist and a sexist.

I miss those olden days when Professors were just closet racists and sexists, but actually were able to spell might have even read a history book about something they babble about.
                    Last edited by Salinator; 12 May 15, 01:09.
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

That's because she got her PhD from...

Comment

Perhaps she would like to move to Guinea where black males are not sexist and protect woman by insisting on genital mutilation.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                          Unfortunately, the following is not a surprise...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/11...er-alums-bark/
                          These are the type of people that teach Civil War social history now, and have been for a while.
                          “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                          --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                            Ah...you mean the way blacks profile all whites as slave masters and racists.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Ah...you mean the way blacks profile all whites as slave masters and racists.

They don't. Your statement is blatantly false.
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X