Zimmerman strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
    Yeah, but you instead hid and did an ambush on someone who just might be going in the same direction as you.

I am not a fan of Zimmerman, but if Martin had just double-timed it going home instead of engaging his imagined Cracker rapist he might very will be alive today.
    Word up. Dumb and dumber.

Lucky for Zimmerman the police liked his story. The kid probably would have told it differently. A camera, too.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Every time I see Zimmerman's name it brings back the image of the media's absolute moral bankruptcy. The altered photos of Zimmerman to make him look white, using old photos of Martin as a early teen to imply he was just a child, the outright lies about how the thing went down, and the endless claims of Zimmerman's guilt.

And then they were caught out; Zimmerman was proven to be not guilty, and the entire debased, corrupt enterprise that is the sum of modern journalism was exposed in all its rotten, hate-mongering falsehood.

It was a moment that could restore one's faith in the good in man, that such evil could be exposed for what it was.

The day will come when the disease-ridden hyenas of journalism tear down the last vestiges of nobility, honesty, and integrity within Mankind, but that day has not yet come. There is still enough goodness left that the jackals that call themselves journalists still must slink, whining, into the shadows, there to dream of the downfall of Truth.
      This, I agree with.

Zimmerman is but a common man, with a common man's imperfections, .
      This, I don't agree with.

The guy is a nut and is a menace to society. Too bad the bullet missed his head.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        Yeah, but you instead hid and did an ambush on someone who just might be going in the same direction as you.

I am not a fan of Zimmerman, but if Martin had just double-timed it going home instead of engaging his imagined Cracker rapist he might very will be alive today.
        Two people out looking for trouble.

It seems like a favorite pastime for Zimmerman.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          Two people out looking for trouble.

It seems like a favorite pastime for Zimmerman.
          When scum fight scum, it is never pretty.

Comment

Re-reading the OP, I find it a little misleading. "Zimmerman didn't "strike again", or even at all. He was the alleged victim of an attempted homicide if the reports are to be believed.

Kind of hard to see where he accrues the blame for that, although he dfefintely seems to be a magnet.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Re-reading the OP, I find it a little misleading. "Zimmerman didn't "strike again", or even at all. He was the alleged victim of an attempted homicide if the reports are to be believed.

Kind of hard to see where he accrues the blame for that, although he dfefintely seems to be a magnet.
              Not according the far more believable Apperson, who claims that Zimmerman made the first move. The fact that Zimmerman was previously accused of threatening him, added to the fact that Apperson called for help, makes it pretty clear who the real threat is here. It'a exactly as I said in another thread, people here don't read, they just post.
              "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Butthurt for Zimmerman's Acquittal, Part 2 would probably be a more accurate title.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                  Butthurt for Zimmerman's Acquittal, Part 2 would probably be a more accurate title.
                  What, you thought that a single one of them would ever be able to admit they were wrong?
                  Ever?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    What, you thought that a single one of them would ever be able to admit they were wrong?
                    Ever?
                    Butthurt prevents hindsight.
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Shooter was fixated on George Zimmerman, police report says

EXCERPTS:
                      ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A Florida man charged with shooting at George Zimmerman last week had "a fixation" on the former neighborhood watch leader and had recently been admitted to a mental institution, according to a police report made public Tuesday.

The Lake Mary Police Department report said that 36-year-old Matthew Apperson had shown signs of paranoia, anxiety and bipolar disorder.
                      Zimmerman told officers he had been driving in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary last week when Apperson got behind his truck and yelled, "You remember me you fat mother f-----?" according to the report.

Apperson then yelled at Zimmerman, "You owe me your life. The only reason I didn't press charges on you is because I wanted to kill you myself," Zimmerman told detectives, according to the report.

Zimmerman and Apperson had a previous road-rage encounter last September, when Apperson alleged that Zimmerman had threatened him. Apperson decided not to pursue charges, and police officers were unable to move forward without a car tag identified or witnesses.

Two days later, Apperson called police to report that Zimmerman's truck was parked near the disability-benefits office where he worked. Zimmerman told police officers he had an appointment in the same office park, and no charges were filed.

In the most recent incident, Zimmerman told officers he laughed and called Apperson a clown, and Apperson fired a gun at his car a short time later, leaving a bullet hole in his passenger-side window. Zimmerman suffered minor injuries.

Apperson gave police officers a different account. He said Zimmerman had pointed a gun at him as they were driving, so he fired at him with his revolver. A detective at the scene said he overheard Apperson say, "I hope I got him this time," according to the police report.
                      [/url]http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/29102835/shooter-was-fixated-on-george-zimmerman-police-report-says[/url]
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        Shooter was fixated on George Zimmerman, police report says
                        That makes sense.....
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Ah, Florida police reports - the finest fiction known to man.

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          That makes sense.....
                          Sure does, so long as you find Zimmerman to be credible.

Too bad he flunked out of cop school, seems like he would have been good at making stories, I mean police reports.

BoRG

Comment

Apperson would seem to have some credibility issues also.

Police reports have a ways to go in "making up stories" the way journalism does.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X